DMD clocks - Colour 2020 version!!

MadNat

Registered
May 11, 2019
Warwickshire UK
Not sure why - that is the user name and password for the Pi. Someone else also had problems accessing via network shares. In the end he used FileZilla to drag and drop the files from his Windows PC onto the RPI2DMD clock. Make sure you use Port 22 to connect to the Clock.

Hope that helps

Mike

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
May 29, 2013
Riccall, North Yorks.
Alias
Paul G
Not sure why - that is the user name and password for the Pi. Someone else also had problems accessing via network shares. In the end he used FileZilla to drag and drop the files from his Windows PC onto the RPI2DMD clock. Make sure you use Port 22 to connect to the Clock.

Hope that helps

Mike
Connected as a Guest instead of Registered user, and i'm in!

Found this message inside:

---

Hi !

This Operation System includes 600 gifs in pixel perfect, if you want more you could add BIGDLC (more than 3500 gifs) available here :

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=67065

See you soon ;-)

RpiTe@m

---

@Paul i assume you have done this already!

Andypc

Site Supporter
Oct 24, 2015
London, UK
I have one small problem. Shortly after I turn the clock on the animation freezes and will not move and just displays the same image constantly. If I connect and pause then resume it will then work perfectly?

OP
Paul

Paul

Staff member
Oct 5, 2012
Birmingham/Bristol
www.pinballinfo.com
Alias
Toibs
I have one small problem. Shortly after I turn the clock on the animation freezes and will not move and just displays the same image constantly. If I connect and pause then resume it will then work perfectly?

Thats strange, however it seems not unique... you will probably find that if you dicsonnect from the power and unplug for 10 mins.. then re-connect and re-power it works ok from them onwards??

I think it may be down to how i have imaged and set them up... As i mentioned each is run for 24 hours before shipping, so we know any initial hardware is good (and we know that they have been ok on a soak test)... I then do the final config and changes in Wifi etc... I then Shutdown from the menu (Which i suspect may be causing the issue!).... so some are arriving in a strange state...

Last edited:

MadNat

Registered
May 11, 2019
Warwickshire UK
It seems the SD card can get corrupt @Paul when playing with settings via the web interface. I tried resetting the config settings (web interface and network shares still work) - but that wasnt enough for me. Fortunately I took a backup of my SD Card - so burnt a new image and all back again.