What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead pool

Good news Sam. That fence will give a 'sigh of relief' now that you have got off it. Please post when it's up an running and I'll pop over. Cheers

Yes I’m in for an LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

oh I don't disagree, but if you see what I spend on Apollo stuff a couple of grand for artwork is a **** in the ocean dood ;)

there is also:
shaker motor
HD glass
2 banks of drop targets rather than stand ups
lighted speakers
improved speakers and amp

still not great value but there never really has been.

Very few LE's are worth it, money wise, but nice to have if you love a game.

Looks like Munsters may be different as LE has a lower playfield and don't think pro does. That is a bigger difference.

Have you played a Pro, Neil?

I know there's not a huge difference for the extra £££ but seems general comments are around the extra diverter on the Prem/LE making a quite difference to gameplay with the ball not always dropping into the pops?

Played it at lunchtime today. Liked it and the playfield is not as cramped as it looks in the photos. Contrary to what people are saying, the right loop/left ramp/ball lock thingy is not that hard to hit. You obviously don't get it every time but it's fairly easy to get the ball up there. Needs a code update and some odd times when nothing is lit so you don't know what to do but overall very good.

Back
Top Bottom