What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead pool

I actually really like the look of the game, but the upgrades from the Pro to the Premium/LE sound kinda basic compared to other titles...

'The Premium and Limited Edition models feature an additional 8 drop targets, motorized disco ball with disco illumination effects, custom molded Wolverine and Dazzler action figures, and with a custom molded chimichanga truck time machine. In addition, these models include an actuated up/down ramp that feeds the right flipper from the left orbit, keeping the action continuous and fast. All Premium models will include a custom “Deadpool’s Mix Tape” cassette featuring 11 original music tracks with sleeve art by Zombie Yeti.'

I mean there's a big price increase from Pro to Premium, especially over here - is this enough to justify an extra £2k+?

Looks pretty awesome to me. Love the artwork - proper comic book style makes a great change from the movie based pins.

Love the display graphics...
Looks like they borrowed the sword lock from LOTR on the right hand side

Music is dire and enough to stop a potential sale. Surprising to aim at teens/20s with this when main market is 40s-60s. Give me a heavy metal pin any day over this ****e music if you can call it music at all!
If game is any good hope Cleland or ANO does a completely different sound version as.woildnt be able to stand listening to that toss.

I need a disco ball but i don't need a wobble head. Which version is that!? Maybe a pro and a motor and ball off amazon. Pretty sure i can do it for less than 2k.

I need a disco ball but i don't need a wobble head. Which version is that!? Maybe a pro and a motor and ball off amazon. Pretty sure i can do it for less than 2k.

Look like the pro is missing some control gates, an up/down ramp and a set of drop targets. Remains to be seen what this lot adds to the game. I was lucky with guardians that the pro didnt lose much.

Looks kinda cool. Far better than I was expecting. Huge fan of the animations

Those animations are awesome and the whole package looks better than I was expecting.

Who is doing the code?

Those animations are awesome and the whole package looks better than I was expecting.

Who is doing the code?

I think it must be Dwight... maybe Lonnie though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sat on the fence, a deal with marvel not the movie/actors. I think it looks gaudy and it does nothing for me but will await reviews and how it plays. Happy for thoughts to normalize rather than week 1 it’s the best thing ever. I don’t think it really resonates with home use audience. #oldfart

Last edited:
Marvel are a comic company dood (some asshat will say graphic novel); I think its superb that the comic versions are appearing over the movies. If you think about Spider-man - already it shows its age because its got Toby Bozo on it (and sadly the call outs on the vault version suck lol). Dead Pool started early 90's in New Mutants so he's been around a while, but it wasn't until 97 when he really became the Dead Pool we love!

Deadpool-Vol-1-04282018-666x1024.jpg

Am i being silly, how does the upper left ramp - raised wireform, katana thing work?

Cannot see an upper flipper.

I find it hard to see where the shots are! the art is so busy and lacks the directional cues that i am used to. Perhaps it'll be better in the flesh, i have liked Zombie Yeti's work thus far so i'm sure it will. Honestly, being based on the comic book does nothing for me. I enjoyed the first film and unless the voice work sounds like Ryan Reynolds, it will sound all wrong to me. Look forward to trying it out though!

More interested in Iron Maiden tbh and I’m not a fan of the group. Happy to be proven wrong - I was the same with MET which I bought eventually. Took me ages to convince myself about Spider-Man and I love it. I’m still not sure here I stand on theme or table :)

He does have a point though...

Like the look of this one, artwork is a bit busy yeah but it's a nice change up to cater to the younger demographic.

dp-pro-details-14_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom