What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead pool

I'm loving the "trusty steed" quote.

This game is superb, really enjoying it. although left drains are killing me. Struggling to beat the 150M mark.

Also Disco loops I thought that there was a disco multi ball?

Disco loops count down from 100 (on spinner i think) then start the multiball . Not sure what the point of disco multiball is yet though?? I find myself wanting to get out off that so i can get back to missions and quests.

I've not had a multi ball start from disco loops - seems to be single ball. That isn't on the pro, I think it goes straight to disco multi ball, so I guess you have to do loops first and then maybe do it again to get disco multi ball on a Prem/LE (which makes it harder!)

I've not had a multi ball start from disco loops - seems to be single ball. That isn't on the pro, I think it goes straight to disco multi ball, so I guess you have to do loops first and then maybe do it again to get disco multi ball on a Prem/LE (which makes it harder!)

The multiball seems pointless though? so you're not missing much!!

I don't think I've been getting a multi-ball on the loops. Thought it was just single ball. Will have to look at whether doing it twice gives a multi ball.
Absolutely love those loop shots though!! Great game.

Small detour down a 'big guns' road, but me and deadpool are back in action now :) Slightly strange experience having to pack down a new game to work on an 80s project game, but cant leave a game out in the cold. They all need tlc, especially if it brings more new people into the hobby.

My 'complete' scoreboard!! at least until my brother comes round ;) Pleased with the scores so far :)

IMG_2895.JPG

yup +1 - its a fantastic game. Still looking for a little more in the code.

Agreed Matt but still good fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Absolutely brilliant. Our most popular game since it arrived in September. Highly addictive. It does need to be set up correctly with steep pitch (6.5 - 7 degrees) for maximum enjoyment

I thoroughly enjoyed it. The super skillshot is so satisfying when hit. Thought the lock ramp would be tricky from what people say but the ball often went up it just randomly.

The only thing I noticed but I could be wrong is the boss fights. Do you only do attacks by hitting the flashing shots? Like for Juggernaut it's only the Deadpool stand ups? Wasn't sure if just hitting anything depleted their energy bar.

Also Mini Deadpool isn't as annoying as he first appeared

I thoroughly enjoyed it. The super skillshot is so satisfying when hit. Thought the lock ramp would be tricky from what people say but the ball often went up it just randomly.

The only thing I noticed but I could be wrong is the boss fights. Do you only do attacks by hitting the flashing shots? Like for Juggernaut it's only the Deadpool stand ups? Wasn't sure if just hitting anything depleted their energy bar.

Also Mini Deadpool isn't as annoying as he first appeared

The key to the boss fights/battles is to light as many ‘team ups’ (2x shots to light a team up) as possible before starting the battles via the scoop. Then during a battle any team up shot awards a hit to their energy bar and also other advantages (2x scoring or extended time for example) for that battle.
Especially useful in juggernaut to avoid those pesky stand ups

For those interested i was asked to comment on which is best out of gotg pro and deadpool pro should you need to choose 1 only. A hard choice. Here's what i came up with:

------------------
Tricky question really. GOTG definitely has more mechs and toys. The pro gotg is possibly the best ladened pro game ever. The layout is good but more regular. The layout on deadpool is more interesting but has less stuff on it.

The display on deadpool is pure genius (of course if you're not into 16 bit arcade games then wont mean that much to you) and the speech, music, sounds and call outs are brilliant. The best score from stern yet i think. GOTG display is ok but nothing to write home about and the music and sounds speech are all pretty much average. Also they dont vary as much as with deadpool either.

Rules wise both are at a similar level. GOTG probably just alittle bit more but not much.

Artwork wise both are very good but deadpool probably just edges it alittle.

Tough to choose really.

-------------------

For those interested i was asked to comment on which is best out of gotg pro and deadpool pro should you need to choose 1 only. A hard choice. Here's what i came up with:

------------------
Tricky question really. GOTG definitely has more mechs and toys. The pro gotg is possibly the best ladened pro game ever. The layout is good but more regular. The layout on deadpool is more interesting but has less stuff on it.

The display on deadpool is pure genius (of course if you're not into 16 bit arcade games then wont mean that much to you) and the speech, music, sounds and call outs are brilliant. The best score from stern yet i think. GOTG display is ok but nothing to write home about and the music and sounds speech are all pretty much average. Also they dont vary as much as with deadpool either.

Rules wise both are at a similar level. GOTG probably just alittle bit more but not much.

Artwork wise both are very good but deadpool probably just edges it alittle.

Tough to choose really.

-------------------
Both are awesome games both extremely addictive!

It’s a tough call, because Deadpools code is not finished and should see a lot content if George Facebook live is anything to go by yesterday

New code out, not a lot added but a nice bit of polish

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/

PRO V0.96.0 - Dec 18, 2018
===========================
- Added MECHSUIT MULTIBALL
- Added WEAPON Awards
- Shoot flashing weapon shots to bank weapons.
- Shoot the HELLHOUSE scoop when WEAPON JACKPOT is lit to collect banked weapons.
- Collect 45 weapons to light MECHSUIT MULTIBALL
- Collect 75 weapons to light EXTRA BALL
- Added BERSERKER RAGE
- Shoot the center loop to advance and start BERSERKER RAGE
- Shoot the spinners to collect the spinner value.
Hit pop bumpers to increase spinner value.
- Added animations
- Juggernaut Battle Final Shot
- Mystique Battle Final Shot
- Sabretooth Battle Final Shot
- Added adjustment "HELLHOUSE EJECT POWER"
- Added and improved light shows
- Tweak: 50 spins of DAZZLER SPINNER (was 60) to start DISCO MULTIBALL
- Tweak: Increased value of Weapon BONUS
- Tweak: MEGALODON QUEST score and shot balancing.
- Added LIFETIME count to Standard Audit #16 "Total Plays".
- Added JAPAN_3 Coinage 1/YEN 200.
- Added new standard adjustment PLAY ATTRACT TUTORIAL VIDEOS
which is default to YES.
- Added attract mode tutorial videos for inserting coins, pressing
start button, using ball plunger, and flipper buttons.
- Added UTIL->VOL adjustments for minimum and maximum master volume level and
minimum and maximum headphones volume level.
This will limit the selectable volume range from the service menu Plus and
Minus keys and the headphones rotary dial.
- Added support for 6th coin switch.
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.28.0

not a lot added
A new multiball,
a new opportunity for extra ball,
a new frenzy (?) mode

plus a lot of polish,

PLUS attract mode tutorial videos (these are quite good on IMdn), even if they are only for complete noobs. A tutorial for the flipper buttons :D

Seems like plenty enough there - for now.

Prem/LE has one addition/difference to Pro code:

- 70 spins of DAZZLER SPINNER (was 120) to start DISCO MULTIBALL

A new multiball,
a new opportunity for extra ball,
a new frenzy (?) mode

plus a lot of polish,

PLUS attract mode tutorial videos (these are quite good on IMdn), even if they are only for complete noobs. A tutorial for the flipper buttons :D

Seems like plenty enough there - for now.

The tutorial video - is brilliant I was just telling @Neil McRae last night how many people say the machine is broke but they haven't pressed the start button...

New Mechsuit Multiball is fun
Berserker I have only got once and didn't see what happened
The new animations for final shot are awesome
Nice to have an additional extra ball

new code a few days ago and topper pic!

LE V0.98.0 - Jan 24, 2019
=========================
- Added support for topper.
- BERSERKER RAGE
- Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Berserker Rage
- DISCO LOOPS and DISCO MULTIBALL
- Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Disco modes
- Number of Disco spinner spins to light Disco Loops increased from 50 to 60 spins.
- MECHSUIT MULTIBALL
- When Mechsuit Multiball is Lit, disable Disco modes, Berserker Rage,
and Katanarama Time.
- 5 Jackpot shots are lit (L. Orbit, L. Ramp, Center Shot, R. Ramp, R. Orbit).
- Collect 5 jackpots to light Super Jackpot at the scoop.
- Super Jackpot awards big points and 1 BOOM.
- Scoring balanced.
- PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIER - increased timer
- MYSTERY - added Extra Ball mystery award
- Weapon Jackpot awards
- 45 weapons - Light Mechsuit Multiball
- 75 weapons - Light Extra Ball (auto adjusts)
- 100, 200, 300 weapons ... - Bump playfield multiplier minimum for the rest of the ball.
- Fixed: intermittent crash in Sabretooth Battle
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.29.0
- Added system adjustment for Spike 2 games when a headphone kit is installed:
- "MUTE KNOCKER IF HP DETECTED" - will not play replay knocker sound when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not muted).
- "DISABLE Q24 KNOCK IF HP DETECTED" - will not fire Q24 knocker coil when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not disabled).
- DIAG->NODE->BRD->Overcurrent Test now displays Drive/Coil and Light/LED
description instead of device address.

9ba170aa7a477f29fa9fe9476aedd321aa06caa7.jpg

Love the colours with the filters fitted:

Played a few games on 0.98 code and once you hit 100 Weapons it lights the 2x playfield indicator on permanently.

Managed this game where I cleared all three battles on ball one and amazingly for me didn't then drain the next ones immediately. Completed Sauron and then did Juggernaught/Sauron again with the final shot on him being worth 112M with the 2x active. I really must setup a camera to see where my scoring comes from as it is rare I get a chance to see what points I'm getting unless I'm locking the ball in the scoop. This one felt like a really good game - I was hitting shots and it went on for a fair while :)

Back
Top Bottom