What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD Coffin / Crate MOD V2 Progress

First pull from my fancy Schmancy self locking mould for the crate. Came out good but gonna have to do a top off pour like I have to with the tombstones to make sure the bottom is formed correctly. Once I have a full cast I will work on the costing and casting the first 5 sets. All clear components will not be cast until my heating band for the pressure pot has arrived from china

View attachment 190592
Looking good Rudi 👍 looking forward to seeing the first painted pieces.

Costing for the tombstone is done don’t really want to post an add yet until the crate costing is done to once I’ve put one together and painted it

So here’s my paint master for the crate just the bat himself left now then I can finish the costing. Once complete the contributors will be informed of the pricing and options and theirs will be produced. Once they are done my ads will go live for everyone else.

2CEB27B3-3F92-44CC-9789-0EFBA6C1BB02.jpeg

look awesome dude.

what sorta price are we talking if still available ?

cheers
These won’t be a limited run so will be produced until no one wants them. I have the prices but won’t be releasing them until the contributors have gone out the door. Only because I don’t want people inundating me until I can roll them out properly so watch this space. Surprisingly they have come out around the same sort of price the original version from the US was

So who out of the 5 contributors has a machine that they can fit the mod to straight away once they receive it?

The first one to reply will get there’s first. I just want to triple check the torches won’t get in the way of anything before I send the rest out.

Back
Top Bottom