What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Knight Sword Of Rage VIDEO + first info

I hope you give him that maiden disco sd card in return so he could drive over it. Would of been impolite not to.
Btw that's the last the wife will see of you for the week. You'll be living in the shed, lol

Lol

The league folks loved disco maiden !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just got home ****ing trains

Wheeling it up - will stream from about 9:30ish

Neil

Streaming the unboxing now...

It’s not a party just a stream by Jack...

On bk2k "last chance" was when you had 2 balls locked, and lose your last ball in play, it would drop the 2 balls in to play.

Since the Pro doesn't have the upper played lock it can't do it.

Having not played this pin yet I'm presuming the Pro does virtual ball locks?

Oh yes, R A N S OM

Nothing feels sweeter then when you steal that from underneath your friends in a 4 player :) ha ha ha

oh I just read the insider email. Yes I wonder what that is?

Stern Pinball will be revealing new Black Knight code and a new physical game enhancement only for the Premium and Limited Edition models this Monday, June 24th.

This exciting code update contains a new RANSOM WIZARD MODE, featuring sounds, speech and display effects from Black Knight 2000!

In addition, there is a new LAST CHANCE feature, allowing players to continue the action of their gaming experience with an enhanced SUPER CATAPULT MULTIBALL!

This code is exclusively for the Premium and Limited Edition models. New Pro code is coming soon.

In addition to this code update, Stern will reveal a new physical game enhancement that will extend the upper playfield gameplay experience.

To highlight the action, Stern will be hosting a live stream event with Jack Danger and the game team to take you through these new features! Live stream starts at 5pm CST on Monday, June 24th at -

Good to see them committed to fine tuning the Pin 👍I also hear the Cabinet quality has went up a notch - using Plywood base now opposed to particle board?

Last edited:
Good to see them committed to fine tuning the Pin [emoji106]I also hear the Cabinet quality has went up a notch - using Plywood base now opposed to particle board?

Pretty sure my some of my other games have the ply but will take a look. It has the better braces for sure., first thing I checked.

Interesting that stern are going back to coin door cut off also... infact from a competition POV thats really good news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty sure my some of my other games have the ply but will take a look. It has the better braces for sure., first thing I checked.

Interesting that stern are going back to coin door cut off also... infact from a competition POV thats really good news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

How are you getting on with it then neil? Any good scores yet?

I wonder if my premium will come with the new upper playfield parts already installed?

Probably because the popular opinion of people is that the Pro is the one to go for.
So hopefully they add something really cool to the upper playfield.

I watched Neil’s unboxing earlier on YouTube and although early days it does look a tough game.
Other footage online with other Pinheads also shows relatively fast and short games -I’ve been considering buying this Pin for me and the Mrs....
I rate myself Joe average player (Mrs is gash, albeit better with Proseco) so wonder if Black Knight would be one step too far 😬
I love everything about this Pin, art, theme etc....but think the gameplay could be out the family comfort zone unfortunately.....

Last edited:
I think probably because sales are shocking the pro has no appeal with no upper playfield for the pinball person and zero appeal to ops as no one has a clue what bk3000 is unlike a branded game

I watched Neil’s unboxing earlier on YouTube and although early days it does look a tough game.
Other footage online with other Pinheads also shows relatively fast and short games -I’ve been considering buying this Pin for me and the Mrs....
I rate myself Joe average player (Mrs is gash, albeit better with Proseco) so wonder if Black Knight would be one step too far 😬
I love everything about this Pin, art, theme etc....but think the gameplay could be out the family comfort zone unfortunately.....

Black knight is going to be unapologetically brutal! Ritchie often punishes poor shots in his layouts . Good for a game going into a larger line up. Probably not what you want as your only game. But when you earn that grand champ, it means something 😎😀

Seems like any game set up is key.

On factory settings, in a tournament in USA, a 4 player game lasted over an hour.

It’s a brutal game but it’s all about knowing the shots not to take!

Got 120M on Friday (check out the video on YouTube)

I’m loving it and having now played the LE I’m glad I’ve got it, the dual stack multiball and the toughness of the upper playfield are fantastic.

Neil

It’s a brutal game but it’s all about knowing the shots not to take!

Got 120M on Friday (check out the video on YouTube)

I’m loving it and having now played the LE I’m glad I’ve got it, the dual stack multiball and the toughness of the upper playfield are fantastic.

Neil

Watching abit of the you tube vid. The lamp effects and video animations are awesome. Hope mine comes soon! Getting impatient :)

I wonder what the enhancements are for the upper playfield? New targets? A spinner? A different way of locking the balls?
No! A little post to make the ball jump 😁
I'm surprised they didn't do this to start with as bk2 was a nudge fest. You couldn't play that game without sore wrists.

It is handy for the average Joe.

Well it’s optional and at least stern are doing something!

Back
Top Bottom