What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Knight Sword Of Rage VIDEO + first info

Going to the Sunshine launch party for this on Wednesday - can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok just played this - ITS FANTASTIC! Lovely shots hard to find initially but once you have them they are lovely. Great flow and the modes are epic, lots of fast flipper work required. Really want me ASAP now!!!

34a0fd052256e22aff1b81e3275b39a5.jpg

The graphics on the screen are so well done probably the best non-video graphics ever.

If you are ordering pre or pro you must order a shaker as it adds a huge amount to the game

Yup pro version.

Tim Sexton was there and I was chatting to him, there is a huge amount still to come in code!

Played this more - it’s a really fantastic game - so much risk and reward on it - it’s in the lineup for NYCPC and it’s eating people alive!

I got to play this (Pro version) today at Electrocoin and hang out with Gary Flower.
My first impressions, lovely looking game, plenty of call outs and taunting.
Sound quality is excellent, I really enjoyed the sound track as well, heavy metal by Antrax I believe?.
Now the gameplay, I have to admit it is one of Steve Ritchies most brutal games to date.
I got to play some of the modes which seem pretty cool.
The layout feels a lot like GOT or NF with similar positioned lanes lined up.
The best score I could muster was around 30 million. I think in time once the game is dialed in and I get a good feel for the shots the scores and game time would be a lot higher.

I really love the “Bash Toy” Knight in the center of the playfield how he can interact with the ball affecting gameplay, very cleverly done. Mainly by stopping it, allowing it past or speeding it up.

I feel the animations used in the game are best to date out of all the recent Spike 2 games. Reminds me a lot of Mortal Kombat characters.

Overall I really liked it, I would love to spend more time on it and check out the premium version and possibly own one sometime in the future.

E6CF26E2-011B-4965-B4F7-1E339D494C71.jpeg

This has a really cool moving fire effect light
DDA6C734-8723-4073-BFA6-5D5C3CFDA2E2.jpeg
1E788745-53D8-461B-8B2D-5E44D740FC29.jpeg

I think it’s fantastic! Really looking forward to it landing although I don’t think it will be in time for my round of the league :(

Would love to have the kind of money where I could buy NBI games unseen, and to decide I didn't like them enough to sell them within 'very few plays' and not want to kill myself over losing the NBI cash difference.
From the little research I have done, he is probably making a tiny bit on that.

Back
Top Bottom