What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next New Game Reveal...

I do like the look of this and I’d love to play one. As for open playfields you just can’t win!
Mando comes out everyone shouts “closed in PF I’m out” this comes out and it’s “open fan layout I’m out” 🤪 all before seeing and playing!

Actually Looks great to me on 1st impressions. 👍

From now everyone should take a leaf out of the wife’s book, when I first met her 30yr ago she used to say “Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it”
I now love salad, eat couscous and like my Steak rare amongst too many more things I could mention.
But please keep this confined to pinball and don’t take it too literally as I’m not too keen on the strap on’s and anal beads 🤪 😜
Giggity

Galactic tank machine thingy game!!!

Attachments

• E661F7B9-26A8-499A-80CB-54DCD53F0A47.jpeg
    E661F7B9-26A8-499A-80CB-54DCD53F0A47.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 45
Odd they went to that much effort with the tank design as the head will be upright most of its life.

Someone is going to twat their shins on those tank treads!

Odd they went to that much effort with the tank design as the head will be upright most of its life.

Someone is going to twat their shins on those tank treads!
I remember listening to a podcast a while back and it mentioned Nordman wanting to design his own cabinet, I think back in the days at Bally? Williams? It didn’t work out or something along those lines. Guess he’s wanted to make a custom cabinet ever since and finally got to do it with AP.

I’m convinced it’s for promotion and marketing. And they’ve done a cracking job by all the chatter it’s received.

Well it’s got legs, so the tank track sides can be left off if you wanted, and the turret on top I guess will come off or collapse to be able to put the back box up as that will put it away from the wall quite a bit.

The flap looks hinged- wonder if that folds down and becomes the “translite” ?

It’s pretty obvious to me bits have been added just for this photo shoot/ video.
We shall see Monday I think, but it sounds like this is the game as you will get it. Nordman has wanted to do a custom cabinet for years so this might just be it.

Whoa Nelli had a custom cabinet- create instead of legs if you chose to have that
Yeah that wasn’t the crazy cabinet Nordman has wanted to do and shopped around for years, this is though with the fold down feature cabinet head etc.

Watched 1st 30 mins but Mother’s Day duties so I’ll come back to it tonite.
However I like what I see and the music is so TBA esk which suits the theme down to the ground.
I’d love to play any of the P3 games some point and I feel they gone from strength to strength each release.
I’m sure they will sell in droves stateside.

Watched 1st 30 mins but Mother’s Day duties so I’ll come back to it tonite.
However I like what I see and the music is so TBA esk which suits the theme down to the ground.
I’d love to play any of the P3 games some point and I feel they gone from strength to strength each release.
I’m sure they will sell in droves stateside.
It’s time stamped Col so if you put it up on your tv skip to the last time stamp it’s direct game audio and gameplay so no one talking over the top, the tunes are ace! And that ship mech is very cool!

Gameplay Revel with Gerry and Scott

Watched some of this last night and this morning. Looks pretty good but I am not so sure I am keen on this Multimorphic design, would have to try one. Certainly this looks the best module by a long shot, great music on this title as expected.

A standard version of this game would have been a massive seller! P3 certainly limits it which is a shame as everything in it looks and sounds amazing!
100% I'd be in on this if it was a regular pinball machine.

Anyone already invested in P3 must be super pumped with this release it looks and sounds great, I suspect it will tempt a few more people onto the platform with it being closer to traditional PF but with the P3 accents. Being able to convey so much on the PF than rely on the backbox screen is where this platform shines.

Would be great to get a P3 at Pinfest, the difference in feel will certainly vary between individuals, need to play this before getting on board.

Game looks great however I can't unsee the " inlane guide flip " watching any P3 video. Watch carefully, with a ball coming down the inlane towards the flipper, flip early ( before the ball even reaches the flipper ) and the vibration on the inlane guide kicks the ball just as if it has been hit by the flipper.

Back
Top Bottom