What's new

Anyone else underwhelmed by the new Star Trek

From what I have seen it looks to have fantastic flow and speed and I 'm starting to reaaaallly want it. ( I keep chanting predator catch phrases and whatnot to blank out the desire)

I was indeed Welmed It was a good looking game, I liked the play, some interesting shows and it flowed well. This could go on to be a great Stern.

Best new Stern for me in a while, the theme for a start. Looks great, well lit, great sound and plays fast ! How hard is it to get more than a couple of successive Warp shots....!?

It's a shame the sound of it was drowned out over the weekend. I got to play a couple of games at Pinball Heaven on pickup and it's a massive bonus to the game IMO. The speaker quality seemed better than my Tron too, more punch and bass from the sub.

I'll be ordering one. :)

I am loving the illuminated side rails with the red chasing lights.....that looks f*cking awesome!!!!!! :D

You got one coming to your house?
Coooooooooooool. Can I come and play? Where do you live? I bring beer and drugs ok?

Beer yes, you can space out on the LED's yourself. But yes, counting down the days..... Get yourself up end of Nov. :)

Back
Top Bottom