What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else underwhelmed by the new Star Trek

From what I have seen it looks to have fantastic flow and speed and I 'm starting to reaaaallly want it. ( I keep chanting predator catch phrases and whatnot to blank out the desire)

I was indeed Welmed It was a good looking game, I liked the play, some interesting shows and it flowed well. This could go on to be a great Stern.

Best new Stern for me in a while, the theme for a start. Looks great, well lit, great sound and plays fast ! How hard is it to get more than a couple of successive Warp shots....!?

It's a shame the sound of it was drowned out over the weekend. I got to play a couple of games at Pinball Heaven on pickup and it's a massive bonus to the game IMO. The speaker quality seemed better than my Tron too, more punch and bass from the sub.

I'll be ordering one. :)

I am loving the illuminated side rails with the red chasing lights.....that looks f*cking awesome!!!!!! :D

You got one coming to your house?
Coooooooooooool. Can I come and play? Where do you live? I bring beer and drugs ok?

Beer yes, you can space out on the LED's yourself. But yes, counting down the days..... Get yourself up end of Nov. :)

Back
Top Bottom