What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Glorious Day in Gotham City...

Long time coming.
You will have to tell us what you think of latest rev.
Word is he's aiming for 2 more updates before Xmas also

Downloading to usb stick now. Yes i got an update email on the batman mailing list to. Wonders never cease!

Plan for 1 more update at thanksgiving time and 1 more before christmas

This is getting more like it!!

Wow, whoever sorted that out for you, I would buy them drinks for life! ;)

No problem Neil happy to help out!

Would be interested also as my gb playfield looks like the reminents of a spotty teenagers face.. :(

Shouldn't Stern be buying YOU drinks for life after the mess up?? ;)

The fact you had all this hassle just to get what you ordered still boggles the mind!!

Looking at the date it was manufactured I reckon it was the stern Xmas party the night before. Whoever messed up was probably still plastered.
Never mind the drinks but a new machine for Xmas would be nice. :)

Don't know his real name. Just remember he called himself 'Batman'

No doubt our paths will cross sometime soon :thumbs:
You can call me whatever you like mate ;)
Shouldn't Stern be buying YOU drinks for life after the mess up?? ;)

The fact you had all this hassle just to get what you ordered still boggles the mind!!

Oh they are, the drinks are coming......... on the whole other than being hard work to get hold of/get a response at times, Pat & John B have been great.

Would be interested also as my gb playfield looks like the reminents of a spotty teenagers face.. :(

Sorry Paul missed your post, need to get used to this site a little more.

Who did you order/buy through? And what is actually wrong with your PF, dimpling? ghosting? clear lifting? Have you been accepted into the GB replacement program like Neil was?

Did the code update - a lot more polished and some subtle game changes all good!

Added more mods !

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171028_9a8a8ea22e22fbd306ce5b952dc658db.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171028_d72d6943cf41416a3e9f0b7fa15dae62.jpg

The second has the speaker lights but also the 3D building on the backbox :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I'm loving this update. The major villan modes are much more of a proper story now especially when you continue and carry on battling them.

Much more speech and loads more animations from the series that all fit in nicely

Still no minor villains yet as far as I can see but all good so far

I just tried to download the new code, only to find it has been removed! Was there an issue with it?

I may need it Jim. I downloaded the code from Stern's site, unzipped it, placed on the root of my usb (2 files), and went to Brewdog to update the code.

It all seemed to be going fine until..

20171106_231544.jpg

(Yes, my Batman was second hand from France)

I tried to install several times, but the same thing happend every time!

So i gave up and tried to reboot the machine..

20171106_231145.jpg

And it refuses to boot up!

:mad::(:eek:

Anyone else had this problem?

dont have a spike but doesn't it have to boot then ask for update?bit worrying if so.Must be worth trying it again on a different usb,maybe even redownload onto another usb stick

I may need it Jim. I downloaded the code from Stern's site, unzipped it, placed on the root of my usb (2 files), and went to Brewdog to update the code.

It all seemed to be going fine until..

View attachment 54250

(Yes, my Batman was second hand from France)

I tried to install several times, but the same thing happend every time!

So i gave up and tried to reboot the machine..

View attachment 54251

And it refuses to boot up!

:mad::(:eek:

Anyone else had this problem?

I can provide a new sd card if you like with the update already on it, though its not free i'm afraid. £60 plus vat and postage

Jim

Matt I can give you a copy of my SD card ping me your address and I’ll stick it in the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

matt, sorry dood just realised - I can't help, I've got a Batman LE and it runs different code - if someone has a Premium with the SD memory stick I can copy it but I need the stick built.

I'd also try a different USB stick and download the image again - making sure its the premium image.

Cheers,
Neil.

I posted on pinside to see if anyone can give me an img of the SD card - hopefully the community will come through.

Back
Top Bottom