Yeah I need to find them first LOL somewhere in a box of Pinball stuff!I really ike the lockdown emblem and Doc's batsignal.
Did you change the lighting in the new atomic pile?
I swapped out the one it came with for sterns as it was way way brighter.Then added another for the top flasher.
Well worth doing neil.Effect is awesome now.
View attachment 63432
You need to swap out that dog chew phone with the one I sent you as well as the Shakespeare bust.
View attachment 63433
I've got a paint job getting done on the batmobile which sits in the spinner too.Then that'll be it..........
Can't see me selling either of my LCD screen sterns any time soon. I think I've got a nice mixture with the 2. Not sure what else could top it really. Iron maiden does have a nice layoutReally enjoy playing it whenever I get a chance.Code is superb but the problem is when you start it's hard as hell to stop playing it.
Stacks of mods out there too which really go well with the pin and look factory.
I keep going for the multipliers on that commissioner Gordon target and mixed with the atomic pile you can get some mad scoring going..
Anyone of you thinking of selling yet?
Can't see me letting go.
Yay, the non hd video for my fav modes are fixed!! Now just need to get 3 minor villains completed! Only ever managed 2Holy new code!
0.94.0 - Aug. 30, 2018
- Added new King Tut mode: Season 2, Episode 87 ("King Tut's Coup")
and Season 2, Episode 88 ("Batman's Waterloo").
- Added ROBIN'S HOLY MULTIBALL mode for completing one TV mode from
SEASON 1, one TV mode from SEASON 2, and one TV mode from SEASON 3.
- Added a select screen for BATUSI MULTIBALL and ROBIN'S HOLY MULTIBALL
so the player can choose which mode to play after completing one TV
mode from SEASON 1, one TV mode from SEASON 2, and one TV mode from
- Changed the default volume to 17 (from 30, which was very loud).
- Moved the main TV timer so it can be seen when there are multiple
small TVs on the display.
- Added new video for Mad Hatter 69/70 in attract mode.
- Fixed an issue where the video quality of the video clips used for Mad
Hatter 69/70 was not good.