What's new

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
What a week to be alive in pinball, photos are taken secret agent style , leaked then stern quite literally take their toys back to the states and Kaneda rocks up on our forum all while neil is waiting patiently for his ban to end !

Someone pour me a Budweiser and get me some popcorn 🍿 🤣🤣🤣
Wait Neil is banned lol? What for?

No to be fair and in all seriousness the nets closing in on who shared them so far it’s been narrowed down to these five men ! 😂64DFAE4A-6A00-466F-BB1B-EAF52DD46DEC.jpeg

Yes. Although closing in on five now.

This isn’t Pinside. You’ll have to try a bit harder to get banned here.

Oh I don't know. His latest video pretty much say's we're all miserable skint Brits who's wives won't have sex with us. The precise derogatory term he used for this forum and country escapes me but it was wonderfully condescending. 😂😂

He definitely loves us though 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Oh I don't know. His latest video pretty much say's we're all miserable skint Brits who's wives won't have sex with us. The precise derogatory term he used for this forum and country escapes me but it was wonderfully condescending. 😂😂

i stopped listening once the nonsensical rambling started. I don’t mind listening to Chris when he’s just shooting the breeze but once the rambling and ranting starts I turn him off.

I don’t normally watch / listen to Kaneda but I’ve made an exception for this. I wish someone had told me that @Big Phil was the head of the UK pinball scene before now, would have paid my respects. Also why is he talking about getting up at 5am for work like this is a normal thing?

I don’t normally watch / listen to Kaneda but I’ve made an exception for this. I wish someone had told me that @Big Phil was the head of the UK pinball scene before now, would have paid my respects. Also why is he talking about getting up at 5am for work like this is a normal thing?
I believe you mean why is he talking about it like it’s an inhuman feat, most people I know get up for work about 5/6am it’s really nothing out the norm 😂

I believe you mean why is he talking about it like it’s an inhuman feat, most people I know get up for work about 5/6am it’s really nothing out the norm 😂

Sure, but this dude works in marketing right? That should be a getting into the office at 9am gig. I recognise that different careers have different schedules, but I don’t know anyone who works in an office who wakes up before 6.30 or 7.00am.

Sure, but this dude works in marketing right? That should be a getting into the office at 9am gig. I recognise that different careers have different schedules, but I don’t know anyone who works in an office who wakes up before 6.30 or 7.00am.
Depends if they still have makeup on from the night before😂

Where do you get the data to come to that conclusion? Loads of people commute to an office that requires them to get up early.
Some poor folks have kids that require really early get ups.

Hold up - @Kaneda the core argument in the video that you posted is that you resent being blamed for / attacked for something you didn’t do. Fair enough. With that in mind, why are you in turn criticising the whole UK community, as if each person who posts something from this country represents us all? Do you not see the hypocrisy? You can have a problem with individuals from a country without having a problem with everyone from the country.

Apart from that, agree with your points re how Stern should have handled this. They’re making enough profit at this point to hire a competent marketing professional. It’s embarrassingly amateurish.

Hey gang...the idiot Kaneda chiming in here. I 100% DID NOT leak anything. Was I given some stuff yes. Was I asked NOT TO SHARE it. Yes. Did I give my word? YES. The person who sent me the stuff said I could talk about what I saw, but not leak any images. I agreed. I even planned to do a quick show discussing what I saw. Within 5 minutes of that, the images appeared ALL OVER PINSIDE. I do not have a Pinside account. I did not pass on anything to anyone.

For this BIG PHIL guy saying I don't care about anybody but myself. Why the personal attack? I didn't leak anything. I didn't share anything I wasn't suppose to. I woke up at 5am, fed my son, kissed my wife, made my way into work and looked at my phone and someone sent me Bond assets. They asked me not to share. I didn't. Someone on Pinside did.

You are the one that sent the assets out. Why? If you cared so much about the UK Pinball scene, why did you do that? I get it, you were excited and wanted to let some of those in your inner pinball circle join in on the excitement. Nobody died, it was pics of a pinball machine Stern had out on the floor which was suppose to be revealed within 24 hours. Then the **** hit the fan / delay, etc.

The blame here lies with Stern for stupidly not knowing what would happen when you drop a game on a show floor like this, and Phil who shared stuff OUT...I walked around with Guns N' Roses images on my phone 8 months before the game was revealed. I would NEVER send out to anyone if I wanted to sleep at night. Sure I would show people on my phone, but never let the assets travel if you want to keep them secure. Lesson learned for you.

Lastly, I'll say this. I do a show about pinball new, scoops rumors and speculation. I enjoy doing my show and so do the thousands of people that either listen or follow me on FB. I'm not here to hurt anyone or BURN anyone. But if assets are OUT....they are OUT...once that happens, of course I'm going to cover it, talk about it, and share it if the LEAKS came from someone else. To personally attack me for what went down this week is uncalled for. I played NO ROLE what-so-ever in this. But I get it, it's easier to blame the guy everyone hates and call me nasty names when it was not even me who did the dirty deed.

This is pinball guys. A freaking 10K toy while most of the world can't afford electricity or running water. Phil learned a lesson. Stern learned a lesson. In two weeks, nobody will care. Happy to discuss this with anyone.
Great entertainment in here tonight, Niel out Keneda in and big Phil no where to be seen.
All over a pinball machine. Love it 😍

Where do you get the data to come to that conclusion?

To be fair, in the post you quoted I did say ‘I don’t know anyone”. Admittedly a comparatively small sample size, but I’m in my mid thirties and most people I know are office workers and most have young kids.

Loads of people commute to an office that requires them to get up early.
Some poor folks have kids that require really early get ups.

Agreed. I still don’t think that 5am is the average wake up time, and Kaneda apparently lives in NYC so I don’t think he’s commuting out of the city for a marketing job.

Hey gang...the idiot Kaneda chiming in here. I 100% DID NOT leak anything. Was I given some stuff yes. Was I asked NOT TO SHARE it. Yes. Did I give my word? YES. The person who sent me the stuff said I could talk about what I saw, but not leak any images. I agreed. I even planned to do a quick show discussing what I saw. Within 5 minutes of that, the images appeared ALL OVER PINSIDE. I do not have a Pinside account. I did not pass on anything to anyone.

For this BIG PHIL guy saying I don't care about anybody but myself. Why the personal attack? I didn't leak anything. I didn't share anything I wasn't suppose to. I woke up at 5am, fed my son, kissed my wife, made my way into work and looked at my phone and someone sent me Bond assets. They asked me not to share. I didn't. Someone on Pinside did.

You are the one that sent the assets out. Why? If you cared so much about the UK Pinball scene, why did you do that? I get it, you were excited and wanted to let some of those in your inner pinball circle join in on the excitement. Nobody died, it was pics of a pinball machine Stern had out on the floor which was suppose to be revealed within 24 hours. Then the **** hit the fan / delay, etc.

The blame here lies with Stern for stupidly not knowing what would happen when you drop a game on a show floor like this, and Phil who shared stuff OUT...I walked around with Guns N' Roses images on my phone 8 months before the game was revealed. I would NEVER send out to anyone if I wanted to sleep at night. Sure I would show people on my phone, but never let the assets travel if you want to keep them secure. Lesson learned for you.

Lastly, I'll say this. I do a show about pinball new, scoops rumors and speculation. I enjoy doing my show and so do the thousands of people that either listen or follow me on FB. I'm not here to hurt anyone or BURN anyone. But if assets are OUT....they are OUT...once that happens, of course I'm going to cover it, talk about it, and share it if the LEAKS came from someone else. To personally attack me for what went down this week is uncalled for. I played NO ROLE what-so-ever in this. But I get it, it's easier to blame the guy everyone hates and call me nasty names when it was not even me who did the dirty deed.

This is pinball guys. A freaking 10K toy while most of the world can't afford electricity or running water. Phil learned a lesson. Stern learned a lesson. In two weeks, nobody will care. Happy to discuss this with anyone.
I can believe a lot of things about you Chris, but not that you don't have a Pinside account (or access to one). You'll be telling us you don't know what a VPN is next!

Let me first say, I love this forum and my UK pinball friends. For those who tune in an turn me off when I rant, thank you for listening for 5 minutes. Everything I said was to take the **** out of this silly situation. I did not leak the images though. Someone did on Pinside. I am up early because I have a 19-month old son. Neil McCrea is a god. Had a nice chat with Phil. No hard feelings. Did I miss anyone? My condolences on your recent loss. Love,

Kaneda

p.s. Anyone that buys TNA for $9,000 needs their head examined.

I can believe a lot of things about you Chris, but not that you don't have a Pinside account (or access to one). You'll be telling us you don't know what a VPN is next!
I haven't logged into Pinside in 5 years. You saw you posted the pics...wasn't me or some new account.

Back
Top Bottom