What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I haven't even opened the backbox yet - no need seeing as you can download code via WiFi.
I'll take a look tonight
yeah I fitted the direct stream kit otherwise I'd not have opened it either.

Just tried to open my Blackbox and can’t!
The speaker panel seems to be hanging forward slightly and the key only turns about a quarter turn and fouls up.
Spent 10mins trying to open but had to give up as stuff on.
I’ll try later.

image.jpg

Just tried to open my Blackbox and can’t!
The speaker panel seems to be hanging forward slightly and the key only turns about a quarter turn and fouls up.
Spent 10mins trying to open but had to give up as stuff on.
I’ll try later.

View attachment 152952

I noticed with turtles the way the stern backbox/speaker opens and closes can be a fiddly mess. I'd guess the backglss was put in incorrectly but somehow jammed in?
Looks a little bit off

@Colywobbles check how the speaker panel mates with the hinges. There is room for adjustment there and it's likely a bit off - try pushing it gently downwards.

yeah I also had the plate slightly off and on one bottom screws loosened then lined up and it was ok.

to open it see if you can get push up the translite a little as sometimes it comes down and gets wedged by the door.

From watching a bit of both streams, the pro model looks to be a fantastic game in it's own right. Think I'd be more than happy with a pro.

yeah as I said about a month ago from D82 the pro is a decent game. But the building is easily the best toy in the last 20 years. Its superb.

Loose memory card otherwise no issues. Right flipper seems a bit tight so new end stop on " standby"

Neil, did yours work fine out of the box or were there any issues?

no issues with mine at all. Just changed the fan put speaker lights in and Scorbit and its rocking!

One thing to note is that when you activate stern insider you need to go online and confirm it.

Stern just buy a PSU from MW - they could ask MW to uprate the fan though.

Spooky use an even worse MW PSU and JJP's sounds like a Vulcan bomber on approach to port Stanley.

Ok I’ve done a few bits and pieces today and happy with outcome.
I’ve gone with Green but you could easily go yellow, Red or even clear which is far nicer than those horrible metal washers that damage your balls and worse the art on your slings.
With the guides I have cut out the missile’s to keep the pop of the chase effect pure.

Done around 4 different versions of the lockbar and coindoor but Inpersonally settled on these.
I’m open to ideas if anyone wants there own design.

I will do a shooter plate and maybe some speaker inserts once I can think of some suitable design.
16F7609D-F434-40AE-9266-ADD5DC4FE071.jpegDAC99A2D-5DE0-4FF3-A59F-6FBD33CF7E0E.jpegC9AC5E97-E43F-4F13-B28C-F40FABE8CAD7.jpeg6E8567A9-6D74-4DFA-8122-1FBC5A963CC4.jpeg8FEA6026-F067-4CC2-85EC-DDC7586E87D1.jpeg22D8D376-8193-4F2B-BD8F-2AEB550132C3.jpeg59AA06AD-7279-404A-BA0C-9F5EA66D25F6.jpegFF17AAE8-A4B2-4683-A1DB-695F7CC1BAA6.jpeg

Pro or le which is better ? Is the pro enough like tmnt ? Or does it need all the bells and whistles ?

Ok I’ve done a few bits and pieces today and happy with outcome.
I’ve gone with Green but you could easily go yellow, Red or even clear which is far nicer than those horrible metal washers that damage your balls and worse the art on your slings.
With the guides I have cut out the missile’s to keep the pop of the chase effect pure.

Done around 4 different versions of the lockbar and coindoor but Inpersonally settled on these.
I’m open to ideas if anyone wants there own design.

I will do a shooter plate and maybe some speaker inserts once I can think of some suitable design.
View attachment 153003View attachment 153004View attachment 153005View attachment 153006View attachment 153007View attachment 153008View attachment 153009View attachment 153010
Tell ya what col that armour looks well

Tell ya what col that armour looks well
Yep it’s leagues above Mando as sadly I’m a sucker for the bling.
Absolutely loving the game and starting to get my head around it however I’ve an annoying launch problem and I need to sort the speaker panel as it’s jammed shut. Also need to set up the slope of the table better as I think it’s cranked up way to much according the the bubble.

Hey Col

I will take a set of the protectors please.
And door Plaque- is the action button surround yours as well?

Would love that too.. 🙏😂

Mine was too steep too. I didn’t look at the bubble just set levellers where I normally do. But it was far too fast, so
to get the bubble in the middle I’ve ended up making ftont and rear levellers almost the same.

Back
Top Bottom