What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Is this the best one to get - true to theme?
I’m no expert but I have watched a few of the GZ films and none of them feature a “Bright Green” Godzilla.
I chose that particular one because I thought it looked the best and is the correct size to fit there. There are so many to choose from if you look on eBay.

I know why it is green on the game as it stands out better than a dark colour.
There is a spotlight on the game so you can still easily see him.

I’m no expert but I have watched a few of the GZ films and none of them feature a “Bright Green” Godzilla.
I chose that particular one because I thought it looked the best and is the correct size to fit there. There are so many to choose from if you look on eBay.

I know why it is green on the game as it stands out better than a dark colour.
There is a spotlight on the game so you can still easily see him.
Thanks, haven’t seen any movies..
Your one looks much better, good price too so think I’ll order.

Hmm... don't like that they've changed the imposter battle shot to the left spinner... that was a really unique and cool thing before

Reactions: Jib
Hmm... don't like that they've changed the imposter battle shot to the left spinner... that was a really unique and cool thing before
Trouble is they were using the gate switch before which was unrealiable. It's the same shot now if you do it as before dropping the ball behind the flipper but with more chance of it registering. Strange they're giving you extra time now though so you can just drop the ball and shoot the spinner lane ( easier said than done! ). Maybe they thought it was too hard the original way ( it was very tricky ).

I liked that as it was too.

- Kaiju Battle - added another difficulty "MEDIUM" which is now the default
- Kaiju Battle - "MEDIUM" difficulty keeps both ramps lit and will count either ramp to Light Battle

So on default you can shoot the right ramp twice to start a battle? Don't like that either!

Edit - I should have kept reading lol

- Kaiju Battle - when a new city is selected the Kaiju Battle difficulty is increased

Selectable tracks just before multi ball, 5 brand new tracks, if you’re bored of the blue oyster cult which is a great feature.
Anyone confirm what they are? Licensed?

Selectable tracks just before multi ball, 5 brand new tracks, if you’re bored of the blue oyster cult which is a great feature.
Anyone confirm what they are? Licensed?
Just incidental music rather than known tracks, quite quiet too so not that great. I like the addition of the high score vs your current score during modes displayed on screen, nice little feature that I’ve not seen before.

Took delivery yesterday. I remember seeing that the coin door service buttons were poor and boy, these are terrible, they either stick, don't register or give about 3 pushes at once.
Is there a fix for these as they are virtually unusable?
Has anyone had a set of replacements yet? Had an email from Stern a few weeks ago to say they were sending some over to the UK.

So theres one on location near me - have managed a GC of 450 million but struggling to push past that. Whats the strategy for this game?

Tonight I was playing on the new code and noticed that level 4 that usually lights Monster Zero mode has been replaced with Terror of MechaGodzilla? I’m not complaining as it is nice to do a different mode.
I also managed to get a new high “replay” score 😁.
D8D8037F-7E12-4752-8B70-5EF93FACF4B8.jpeg8D7B91C8-46A9-4778-9C38-0C645A08D443.jpeg

Tonight I was playing on the new code and noticed that level 4 that usually lights Monster Zero mode has been replaced with Terror of MechaGodzilla? I’m not complaining as it is nice to do a different mode.
I also managed to get a new high “replay” score 😁.
View attachment 184670View attachment 184671
Not sure about the new code Chris but it always depended on what you had qualified before getting to level 4. Maybe on this occasion you had played Mecha and got the super jackpot but not played GZ multiball and collected the super?

Not sure about the new code Chris but it always depended on what you had qualified before getting to level 4. Maybe on this occasion you had played Mecha and got the super jackpot but not played GZ multiball and collected the super?
That must be it, thanks Kev for clarifying

Ok I’ve now made a few of these and can supply pretty much cost of material and postage at a fiver all in.
However I only have cheaper double sided tape and in honesty needs the thin stronger 3M stuff that you will have to supply yourself so please bear that in mind.

35EA0BA1-0328-4957-B9C8-4DCA42AF392F.jpeg

Just PayPal a fiver if you want one or DM me for details and I’ll send same day.

Ok I’ve now made a few of these and can supply pretty much cost of material and postage at a fiver all in.
However I only have cheaper double sided tape and in honesty needs the thin stronger 3M stuff that you will have to supply yourself so please bear that in mind.

View attachment 184794

Just PayPal a fiver if you want one or DM me for details and I’ll send same day.
Money sent via paypal @Colywobbles many thanks.

I fixed mine on with quite thin double-sided tape and the ball plunge now seems to work 80-90% of the time (I've only played a few games so far)... I noticed some of those 3M tapes look quite thick which will make the plastic sit further out, @mplayfield what sort/thickness did you use?

Back
Top Bottom