What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
the ball hugs the right hand rail and as it drops from the ramp to the playfield it hits the lower stainless ball guide and gets pushed left and rattles .I did several slow motion videos to find out what was happening it annoyed the hell out of me.
Cool i’m going to sellotape a bit of an old cornflake packet to the side and see what happens. kind regards Mr. Botchit.

@Colywobbles Martin has just sent me a video of his/your prototype shooter lane plastic working a treat! Could I please get one when you are ready 😊
I expect your scores will get even more hard to achieve for us wannabes when the skill shot to the top left flipper is easy to get it makes a big difference 😀

Just got my machine today, premium model.

There is a loud BEEP sometimes , perhaps when a high score is saved. Very odd sound , like it’s missing a sound sample or something.

Anyone noticed this / worked out what triggers it?

There is a loud BEEP sometimes , perhaps when a high score is saved. Very odd sound , like it’s missing a sound sample or something.

The stern screech, rather than using a physical knocker like all other manufacturers.

Martin came to mine after he set yours up this morning, I can come and have a look and play loads of games to check if you like😂
Im just down the road near Narberth.
Think he went to you @kevlar next.

Congrats on your new game.

As others have mentioned back in the old days of arcades they had real knockers installed and the noise going off is to let you know and the rest of the arcade that you just won a free game.

If it bothers you, it is possible to turn volume down in the settings or even turn completely off.

Robert over at Hooked on Pinball has finally finished up his long awaited UFO pop bumper cap mod. Preview below just missing the inner body.

Anyone interested in one give me a shout could do a group buy.

Attachments

• 0EAC0584-DCFB-4518-BF7C-91ABC11E5333.jpeg
    0EAC0584-DCFB-4518-BF7C-91ABC11E5333.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 47
Great guy 👍 what machine did you get
First time he has ever been here as he does not normally cover this area unfortunately, nice new truck as well.
He picked one up that I sold but hopefully have Halloween coming next week.

Robert over at Hooked on Pinball has finally finished up his long awaited UFO pop bumper cap mod. Preview below just missing the inner body.

Anyone interested in one give me a shout could do a group buy.
Yeah I’m in.

A few weeks ago I placed an order for Japanese switch box set and found this great little A6 book with 300 odd pages of Godzilla monsters. Just thought I’d share some of the cool stuff inside.

Godzilla before and after - change of image for the big G, but personally I prefer this to the luminous green... and it's very similar to one of the move clips in the game:
Definitely agree, I swapped out my green GZ for the same figure. It was around £20 off Amazon if anyone else wants a change, just need to snip a bit off his tail to make it fit. D35313F5-8D9E-4737-9354-467DA98F8C7E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom