What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien Pinball Brothers Owners Club - MU-TH-UR!

I've been on a unreleased beta code for a while. Much of what is on the public release is on my beta code.

Had a lot of video calls with Cato gained some insight into the whole heighway history. Genuinely great guy to talk to. Even got into discussing the Queen pinball.
you mean got some bull**** from thieves?

@myPinballs Do you think it will arrive this month? I see people in the states waiting since October for their SV's its been stock in a cargo container for 4 months...

@myPinballs Do you think it will arrive this month? I see people in the states waiting since October for their SV's its been stock in a cargo container for 4 months...

has anyone seen photo's of it? :D Its not like these guys don't have form.

Well the order is with Phil , so its covered if it goes tits up. Would never have ordered with anyone else. I''m just waiting patiently for the lv to turn up. I heard 'march' but who knows.

Hi guys and girls......so I finally fitted my custom cab art...loving it! Been really busy with home and work life but need to get on here more.....!

Looking great!

Hopefully soon my LV arrives.

Cheers for sharing mate.
Might be my imagination but something looks odd with the geometry.
The ball seems to leave the table quite often when hit.
It bounces all over the show off the PF surface 🤷‍♂️
Might just need cranked up…levelled ..

Got to be honest, I think it looks quite crap. Unreal theme but looks super floaty and the only shot that looked satisfying is the orbit. Never played it of course, it may well be great but not feeling it from what I've seen. Nicely made video as ever Kris.

Once you get over the theme it isn’t that great a game in my view - it’s no TOTAN or Star Wars for sure but it just lacks any real long term excitement. So many other better games.

Got to be honest, I think it looks quite crap. Unreal theme but looks super floaty and the only shot that looked satisfying is the orbit. Never played it of course, it may well be great but not feeling it from what I've seen. Nicely made video as ever Kris.
I'm not even sure the Xenomorph extending/ retracting toy thingy is great.
In the movie, it was real snappy.....lol

Last edited:
Cheers for sharing mate.
Might be my imagination but something looks odd with the geometry.
The ball seems to leave the table quite often when hit.
It bounces all over the show off the PF surface 🤷‍♂️
Might just need cranked up…levelled ..

I hadn't really considered that to be honest but I'll check it out and add some incline.

Cheers mate

The orbit is good and the inner loop shot from the top right flipper is definitely a rewarding shot. Unfortunately I didn't hit it during the video 😂

The left ramp is a bit on the slow side and lacks a bit of snap and the flipper buttons feel odd as I mentioned.

The sound is fantastic, whatever speakers they're using are definitely doing the clips justice.

My only critiques would be is that I think the pitch was off on the pin. I believe PB recommend a pitch of 6.5 so it would be interesting to know what it was set to.

I never had many air balls other than around the Xenomorph target. This was addressed by new stand up targets.

Also the sound package is excellent as Gonzo pointed out but the volume is so low in the video that you can't really experience it. Hopefully the PB Heaven video will demonstrate the audio.

Lighting wise its not as bright as its shown in the footage likely down to the flood lights used for the footage.

I would say play the game and judge it for yourself. I can only say I've played Godzilla and I still went and bought this over it.

I think hearing a pin with full audio experience makes a huge difference for sure.
Kinda like when I went to Pinfest, which I could:
A: plug a headset into each pin
B: tell everyone else to p^ss off and let me play all the pins myself 😂 lol…

My only critiques would be is that I think the pitch was off on the pin. I believe PB recommend a pitch of 6.5 so it would be interesting to know what it was set to.

I never had many air balls other than around the Xenomorph target. This was addressed by new stand up targets.

Also the sound package is excellent as Gonzo pointed out but the volume is so low in the video that you can't really experience it. Hopefully the PB Heaven video will demonstrate the audio.

Lighting wise its not as bright as its shown in the footage likely down to the flood lights used for the footage.

I would say play the game and judge it for yourself. I can only say I've played Godzilla and I still went and bought this over it.

I'll definitely turn the volume up mate. The ambush sound is sensational.

I've also increased the pitch and turned each flipper power up by 10% which has made the game quite a lot faster.

I have played the original but was on location, it was ok but most games I don’t enjoy on location anyway. I think it would be great at home though.
Maybe I should get one and put it next to TWD and Halloween, that will keep the grandchildren out😂

I'd love to play one of these one day but I don't think it's on location anywhere. It looks great - love the xenomorph. My only criticisms would be the loss of the screen on the playfield, I think that's the one thing I actually liked Full Throttle and the playfield art. I can't help but feel it's a missed opportunity for a movie with such awesome art from H. R. Giger and brilliant creature design to have what appears to be relatively muted playfield art. Imagine a Zombie-yeti-esque H.R Giger playfield on this pin, it would be beautiful and really elevate the game.

To those of us buying LV's these are due to ship to the UK in the next 1 - 2 weeks. Spoke to PB Direct. They've promised to update PBH moving forward so you may receive communication updates from PBH direct (my suggestion would not be to chase PBH though and just await information).

If I receive further information I'll update here accordingly.

Cheers,

Scott

Back
Top Bottom