What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Hey looks great and nice to see a Champ Pub.

Vids often get pushed out for more pins. ;)

yup i'm getting that distinct feeling. I'm desperate to get hold of a donkey kong cab but other than that the vids are most likely on the back burner.

Here's mine with the new addition of roadshowuploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161017_fbbbda6bbbff5c68e01f8c38e9717368.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

great line up. i really fancy a Dracula. I'm also on the look out for a hydraulic lift, where did you get yours from?

I like the jump rope on Champ Pub, such a neat idea.

It is a great feature, i have to be honest I say ive been a bit disappointed with it overall as a game. Mentioned i was gonna get rid and a few mates that pop over and play my games were distraught that it may leave so its kinda stayed put

Nice room and some ace tables there @Kilgore

We'll have to post some photos of our room at some point. Needs another coat of paint to the walls at the moment and we've got an LED strip up too!

Edit: still repainting the back walls (a nice sparkly sandstone colour!) but here's the room so far:

Attachments

• 20161022_152508.jpg
    20161022_152508.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20161022_152536_HDR.jpg
    20161022_152536_HDR.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
IMG_0500.JPG IMG_0503.JPG IMG_0509.JPG IMG_0506.JPG

OMG! What a fantastic line-up! ELEKTRA, MEDUSA and BARRACORA plus a sweet looking EM for good measure. I like it! I approve 100%:thumbs:

Any chance of a few more close-up photos of that EM?

Your wish is my command. Trail Drive has backglass animation. When you hit the kick out holes the cowboy pops up and shoots at the mountain lion which spins around. I have to reassure my granddaughter that the cowboy doesn't want to kill the lion, just scare it away! Playfield is pretty worn but the cabinet and backglass are in nice condition.

Thanks @Nedreud ! I did have an all EM lineup but this is the last one...and my family won't let me move it on ever.

The junk shop down the road from me has a trail drive in it. It's not in working order and most of the rubbers are broken or missing. He's looking £1500 for it :hmm:

The junk shop down the road from me has a trail drive in it. It's not in working order and most of the rubbers are broken or missing. He's looking £1500 for it :hmm:
Crikey, he must have been looking at some of the EMs that people put up on EBay for silly money. I paid £200 for mine, working but in well worn condition and thought that was top money. You could buy some decent modern machines for £1500. Having said that I haven't come across many Trail Drive's in this country. Andy (The Legend) told me he had seen one on the Isle of Wight some years ago.

Are there games you regret parting with?
On that video ? No, not really. Probably should have kept Firepower a bit longer but I didn't appreciate the older games as much back then.
Of all the games I have had I regret selling T2 but most of all it has to be Banzai Run. It is worth owning just for the music.

Decided to treat myself to a hydraulic table lift thing this week so I could move games around easier by myself, if you struggle to find anyone to help you... highly recommended! So now got my 7 nicest games in a line which looks really cool :cool:

Commercial unit, my other hobby is collecting old VW's so space is a necessity and I'm fortunate enough in my current unit to have a lovely good sized room at the back of the building which i am currently trying to fill. I swear pins are like crack. I permanently need more.

Decided to treat myself to a hydraulic table lift thing this week so I could move games around easier by myself, if you struggle to find anyone to help you... highly recommended! So now got my 7 nicest games in a line which looks really cool :cool:

That is about the dream line up of games! Wow! i want a metallica so bad!

Reactions: JT.
Back
Top Bottom