What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

How are you finding TDK?
Liking it. I'm a sucker for shot multipliers though. Needs a few tweaks to get it to my liking yet though.
There are going to be some amazing stacking, multiplier scoring opportunities when I learn the rules properly.

Close to perfection then! Where do you live, have you got a security system, when are you away for a long time, any doors that might jemmy open easily!! Lol:D

Hah, all very secure in company office :) I can fit one more in after the 13, any suggestions?

Tough call. Forum will no doubt give you a bucket load of suggestions. If it were me it would be a Roadshow or Funhouse or Simpsons PP .
Movie pinballs leave me quite cold, tried a Tron the other week but left me thinking what the whole fuss it about. Maybe it's a grower but the only reason It had a 'one more go' feel was because I thought I was missing the point. Late 80's and 90's I think were the golden era of pinball, colours, graphics, mechanicals etc...
Walking dead seems to have a large fan base....

How much have you spent on that lot in today's market?
:eek:

Not for discussion lol.

Put it this way, I was going to upgrade my not too shabby Jag XK-R (which has been upgraded itself to 540bhp) and get an Audi R8 V10, but I figured this was more fun and my money was safer.

All the machines have been upgraded in some way or another. The most mint are my AC/DC (had it since new) and MMR, but have still added invisiglass, mirrors and tasteful mods. Got the TOTAN a couple of weeks ago and it's gorgeous now, with fully polished chrome, LEDs, colour DMD, mirrors etc. Same goes for my Guns & Roses, which is twice the machine it was after upgrades.

Should try get a Cactus Canyon Martyn or you can have my old Fathom if you want to finish off the restoration :p I can't be bothered haha

Not for discussion lol.

Put it this way, I was going to upgrade my not too shabby Jag XK-R (which has been upgraded itself to 540bhp) and get an Audi R8 V10, but I figured this was more fun and my money was safer.
you`ve done exactly what I`ve done, better than money in the bank, you only loose money on cars so I`m happy to keep my jag aswel:thumbs:

GB and TWD are fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I wrote this thread I have added Hobbit Smaug LE and a very nice Indy. I've still got my TZ to come so am pretty chuffed with what I have. I may have 1 or 2 at home as my pinball space is now full, just a shame it's a bugger moving them around. Sold my LOTR though and kind of regretting it.

Back
Top Bottom