What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest Pinball machine donation thread

ok add Spiderman, matt is going to bring that and TWD up in his van.

I note there are two shadows going - I have two further pins in the garage one of which is shadow which I'm working on bringing both but that would mean three shadow's just wondering if @windoesnot or @DRD have something else to bring ? if not no bother and we can just have three :D Will confirm later today if I can do that and what the other pin is.

Looks like we have enough pins. Thank you everyone! If people still haven't committed, I guess I could start a subs bench?

I note there are two shadows going - I have two further pins in the garage one of which is shadow which I'm working on bringing both but that would mean three shadow's just wondering if @windoesnot or @DRD have something else to bring ? if not no bother and we can just have three :D Will confirm later today if I can do that and what the other pin is.
With the Judge Dredd issues I’m having Shadow might be all I can bring :(

Ok having looked at the list, I will be bringing stargate, Batman de, and was going too take Dracula, but as one is already going may look at another instead

Ok as well as TWD and TNA I’m bringing Spiderman, The Shadow and Dialed in.

Thanks to Matt Vince and IanW for assisting me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you need someone else to take your TWD home @Neil McRae - I can take that hit for you :rofl:

I am trying to get @Justin to attend, perhaps this pin list will tempt him to get up for at least one night and a day!

(Are the £10 VIP's still going for individual nights?)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll see an Aerosmith machine. Any kind donators fancy packing one in their Pinfest suitcase...?!

FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL PIN DONATORS

All keys will be held centrally by the service crew working at the event. If you do NOT want your machine maintained during the event, please let the staff know.

Only staff/crew are allowed into the halls before the event starts.

All machines must remain in the hall until the event finishes on Sunday. Obviously, if there's an emergency, something can be sorted.

If you have any other thoughts, let me know :)

A few of the older chips on hand, PIA for example to keep the old girls going. They normally end up toast.

Signage to include the following:

No Beer on the machines
Please do not start a 4 player game on your own
Deodorant is mandatory
No abusing the machines, these are peoples pride and joys...

One man's pants could be another man's pleasure!

That sounds so wrong but you know what I mean. :rofl:

EXACTLY!! And that’s why I’m hoping to play an Aerosmith machine soon! It’s had some great reviews from players I trust. It’s good to know these people didn’t care much for the band or the theme, but when they played it - found the machine to be a stack of fun. #FromPantsToPleasure

Those of you sorting van hire, please take the time to shop around and get the best deal. The budget for the event is tight. By no means, hire a clapped out banger but look at a few companies nearby. Thanks!

I for one do not want to see phil loose money organising this event which is a massive job in itself and I have pledged my van fuel time and pins foc I also think tilt have maybe some of you guys would do the same we all want this great event to run but by that we need to all pull together and work as a team if we want this event to continue then that’s the only way forward I phil takes a big financial hit I don’t think we will bother for next year

Back
Top Bottom