What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest Pinball machine donation thread

I for one do not want to see phil loose money organising this event which is a massive job in itself and I have pledged my van fuel time and pins foc I also think tilt have maybe some of you guys would do the same we all want this great event to run but by that we need to all pull together and work as a team if we want this event to continue then that’s the only way forward I phil takes a big financial hit I don’t think we will bother for next year

Tilt is will be paying for our own van, fuel and van! As Chris said the first year is always the hardest and everyone should do what they can to get it established then maybe have advantages next year for donating machine when more public are behind the event

Gosh, I really hope no one loses any money on this, It's amazing that it is happening at all, and really looking forward to many more to come.

I am grateful for all the effort by all concerned and always happy to assist where I can.

Cheers!

List updated. There's still a few TBA. Could you all let me know? If you're on the list, check it over and make sure it's correct. Thanks!

Absolute joke... Just called the hotel again to make sure my booking went through... No booking...

And now NO ROOMS LEFT...

I suggest everyone calling and actually making sure you got a room before driving all that way to find you don't!

SHAMBLES

Hi Kirk, did you quote UKPinfest? Speak to Laura Goodman - the events organiser at the hotel - she should sort you out.

Good luck matey!

Vin

apart from when it was brand new at POA Loughborough 1988. We had it set up at our student digs for a week after the show before we had to take it back to Associated Leisure. everyone liked the seat with built in speakers! So 30 years is a fair wait to play another one!!

I booked the van to come from Flip Out today. I used the same firm that we used for Play Expo and have shopped around locally already.

I booked the van to come from Flip Out today. I used the same firm that we used for Play Expo and have shopped around locally already.

I think you got a stonking price on that Matt.

I saw enterprise are doing a luton for £315 thursday through Tuesday too.

Phil, I purchased a TZ that can be used for show, not seen any on the donation list, Looks mint and working 100% can land on sat morning if that's any help.

Back
Top Bottom