What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest Pinball machine donation thread

Dracula is indeed working again :) Would consider swapping it if anything comes up though, so don't BSD in particular to any list.

I think it would be helpful if those with TBA/TBC would confirm what its likely to be so that we know what else to bring...

I will be heading there, I am happy to pick anyone up on my route from Norwich, I can potentially borrow a van from work - or an estate to transport a pin too.

Put me down for a machine. It'll be TBA until further notice as it's some time away, who knows what the collection will be by then :)

I'm all booked in and planning to dust off @Nedreud to ride shotgun. Will bring a van with this noisy collection:-

65. Hook
66. VECTOR
67. GOLDBALL
68. ROCKET III

Nedreud has been dusted off! I'm back from the dead! And, with 99% certainty, will be manning the wheel of a Transit van full of pins on it's way to Daventry!

I may even have resurrected MR & MRS PAC-MAN to a playable state, but very much "optional extra" at this stage.

I intend to provide my F-14 Tomcat as a competition game. I have a plan for the transportation of the game sorted out.

Now I just have to finish cleaning it up...

Put me down for The Shadow and / or Roadshow provisionally. Can take 1 myself, depends if another can go in someones van run.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom