What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Open 2023 - A Stern Pro Circuit Event & ECS Qualifier

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
There's less than a week to go until the UK Open!

Please let me know if you'd like to volunteer - shifts still available:

Friday:
11:00 - 13:00 (x2)
13:00 - 15:00 (x3)
15:00 - 16:30 (x2)
15:00 - 17:00 (x1)
17:00 - 19:00 (x1)
21:00 - 23:00 (x1)

Saturday:
8:00 - 10:00 (x1)
17:00 - 19:00 (x1)

Thank you :)

Quick question. Couldn't find it on the main website but how many games per card?

Cheers

Quick question. Couldn't find it on the main website but how many games per card?

Cheers

"Division banks will contain multiple games to choose from. The UK Open and the Peoples bank will consist of 5 machines whereas all other division cards will consist of 3 machines."

That's on the rules page of the site

I’m living dangerously.

Had to decide whether to drag Becca on Friday to play her games or risk poking the bear and getting her up at 7am Saturday. 😱

Apparently going on Friday would now interfere with her plans of standing on black heath drinking with a bunch of teenage reprobates.

Wish me luck on Saturday morning and if I don’t make it my widow will be flogging all my games off cheap.

Weird question, but does anyone know if there's anywhere quiet in the venue where I could make a Zoom call tomorrow (I have my own laptop - just needs a quiet space with reliable Wifi)?

Otherwise, I'll need to wander back into central Croydon and look for a remote-work-friendly cafe.

Last edited:
Just arrived at the hotel.
My room is directly opposite the ine u stayed in last year, the one Danielle stayed in - is it an omen? 🤣

Going to take a wander round to the venue shortly to see if I can offer a hand setting up, before heading out for something to eat.

Anybody else arrived yet?

Checked into the Premier Inn, fairly quick and painless! Looking forward to getting into the action now...
Will probably pop over to the Hilton a bit later on around 7/8-ish to say hello to anyone who's about

Iv just checked into air bnb, going to wander round now but really need food

I’ll be arriving around 2 ish also staying one night at the prem inn tonight looking forward to seeing everyone

Reactions: Boz
James Bond Prem is incorrectly entered on Neverdrains as Jurrassic Park Prem (JPPre) if anyone else was trying to find the scores for JB

EDIT: Appears to be fixed

Back
Top Bottom