What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Open 2023 - A Stern Pro Circuit Event & ECS Qualifier

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Neil McRae added a new event:

UK Open 2023 - A Stern Pro Circuit Event & ECS Qualifier

UK Open 2023 will be held at the London Hilton Croydon Hotel from 29th September until the 1st of October. A DOMINO Organisation and Pinball Republic Event.

Streaming from Backhand Pinball.

UK Open Main -> 240% TGP! £5000 Winning prize! (meaning first place with the same attendance as last year gets 150.84 tasty WPPRs - who says inflation is bad!).
Pinball Republic Championship -> 150% TGP
Classics I -> 100% TGP
Classics II -> 100% TGP
Ladies 100% TGP (subject to number of entries) - top prize £1500
U16 Tournament - first prize - Xbox Series X and one year game card!

I'm looking for a few games to borrow for the event which gets you entry ahead of the queue:

Games: Gottlieb Surf and Safari, Joker Poker (SS) Sinbad (SS). Bally Eight ball deluxe, Frontier, Supersonic, Stern Star Wars (!), Elvis, Tron:Legacy, Williams Taxi, Terminator 2, Stern Electronics Stars, Dragonfist, Big Game, 4 player EM games (Argosy, Prospector....) or if you have an interesting game and its not Roadshow PM me.

Tickets go on sale 1st July. Demand is expected to significantly exceed supply - More information soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a 5 year one too. Was hoping for a free pin to go with it but you can't have everything.

Just a couple of updates:

The winner of the Pinball Republic Championship will get a free guaranteed entry to the INDISC Classic Matchplay Tournament in January. My thanks to the Inland Empire Pinball Association for their partnership.
The Best placed British entrant of the UK Open will win a trip to Chicago Pinball Expo, flights, show entry and hotel stay to the Chicago Pinball Expo to represent the UK in the Pinball World Cup, my thanks to Berk Enterprises and the Pinball Expo Team, thats three weeks after the UK Open so don't forget your toothbrush :D

Last edited by a moderator:
And members of PBR get an extra entry card!

Last edited:
This event will be a knockout, with massive interest from international players after the success of last year...

Let's try to keep the thread on track, pricing is good its cheaper than most similar-scale US and EU comps

Found the page, im assuming that thing asking for an access code when you click buy tickets will go away at 5pm when they go on sale?

Found the page, im assuming that thing asking for an access code when you click buy tickets will go away at 5pm when they go on sale?
Or you can try guessing the password like people did (successfully) last time.😁

Women’s open starts at 8:00 on Saturday.

Has Neil actually ever met a woman who wants to be up and playing pinball by 8am?!?

I don’t dare tell Becca this would be the start time!

Pleasantly surprised to find junior tickets go up to 17 despite the contest being under 14.

Luckily Becca is currently on holiday with my wife so I was able to tell her about the 8am start and then put the phone down.

No longer my problem 😂

Back
Top Bottom