What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOTAL ANNIHILATION - (No AFM HERE)

The only thing I'm not too keen on is the cabinet side art, it looks like generic pinball machine art, like you could swap out the playfield and leave the side art if that makes sense.

Isn't CE self certified. So they're probably just not interested in exporting to euro at this time?

It's that music that is just so well aligned to the game really gets the blood pumping!

I've got an address in the US that I can get it delivered and I'll be happy to open it up once I've made sure that it's all plain sailing. I don't want to lose you £6K pinball machine or be uncertain about tax duty etc.

I've got an address in the US that I can get it delivered and I'll be happy to open it up once I've made sure that it's all plain sailing. I don't want to lose you £6K pinball machine or be uncertain about tax duty etc.

Actually it's very likely that my route will absolutely attract VAT which will be 1000 at least.

Neil, are you having butter with yours??!
The butter cabinets look amazing.

Yes I saw a butter in Tucson on Zombie it's beautiful - but I decided no though - one because in my lineup you'll never see it and two the risk of it being messed up on shipping would be high.

If someone was an official importer here in the U.K. I'd have the butter though!

Has anyone else got one on order? Useful to have a few ways to get machines home :)

Machine is awesome, would surely sell plenty here with a distributor at the right price ( FFS someone distribute this before HLD get hold of it and it becomes 9k! ).

Reactions: JMP
I LOVE synth wave music. Seems it works amazingly well on a pin. Love the retro stripped back playfield too. Hope a few of these make their way to the UK

I've had the stream on all day listening to the music it's superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes I saw a butter in Tucson on Zombie it's beautiful - but I decided no though - one because in my lineup you'll never see it and two the risk of it being messed up on shipping would be high.
Yeah, would be scary for sure!

I really must be missing something here as it just seems like an EM on steroids to me. So few shots its even boring to watch. Hopefully I'll change my mind if I see one in the flesh. Everyone seems to love it.???

I really like it but starting to think it's a machine that needs a collection to carry it, I wouldn't want one on its own or in a small collection as think it would get old fast. I feel like that about a lot of machines though, my RFM and Vector for example, I like them in small doses but if I only had room for 3 machines I wouldn't have either. I wouldn't compare it to an EM though, more early 80's like Firepower etc.

totally agree Kev. I think its a quick blast sort of a game, not deep in rules. But at the same time not a machine you would give someone to play who was a newbie. For me it feels very early SS and I loved those games at pinburgh.

also a game I think is great for a few mates with beers...

Once it arrives which hopefully my new shed will be built I'll invite those interested round to play it. I don't think I'll get it before December though. The good news is that my shipping options look like I'll be able to get it airfreighted over which means I'll have it within a week of it being built!

Back
Top Bottom