What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOTAL ANNIHILATION - (No AFM HERE)

Check out this game Scott from Spooky pinball is working on. Its making me itch watching this vid. Looks amazing for such a simple layout:

Was just about to post this to. My good friend scotts latest game. Custom music all done by him, awesome rules and light shows, running from p-roc and using some of my controller tech to drive the segment displays.

Wishing him all the best with getting it made. 'Street level' games rock. It just shows you don't need to have ramps to make a game interesting. (He works for pinball life not spooky, but spooky look interested in it)

If spooky were to make that i'd just have to own one. Gotta love that Miami Hotline like soundtrack.

Loved the speed and light show. Soundtrack was good too, though could do with being expanded a bit. Could be awesome with a good art package and more work on the display.

Personally, I like this way more than any of the recently released games (last 18 months or 2 years).

Shame that Dutch are having such problems at the moment ... perhaps Scott's association with them could have borne fruit for the game.

If spooky were to make that i'd just have to own one. Gotta love that Miami Hotline like soundtrack.

There's a whole genre of music that sounds like this

Retrowave/Outrun/Synthwave

Bands like:
Highway Superstar
Timecop 1983
Miami Nights 1984

Check out the movie Kung Fury on Netflix too

Kung Fury was a laugh but i see what you mean. The graphics on that movie are VERY similar to the graphics and writing on the LCD screen. Also reminded me of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

I'll have to check out those bands you mentioned. Cheers.:thumbs:

Out of all the new games at Texas, even though this was whitewood only, it seems it was the most popular with those who played it.

Spooky are making an unlimited number in runs of 50.

If they decide to set up overseas distributors this game is going to be very tempting indeed especially as it should be priced around a Stern Pro.

I emailed KT at spooky the other week asking about RZ availability and if they would start shipping games to the UK or Europe soon in case game 3 that turned out to be alice cooper was a theme of interest to me.
She replied just saying no they don't ship games overseas and that it would be for the customer to sort out which is a shame as that has effectively ruled me out of any spooky games.

I emailed KT at spooky the other week asking about RZ availability and if they would start shipping games to the UK or Europe soon in case game 3 that turned out to be alice cooper was a theme of interest to me.
She replied just saying no they don't ship games overseas and that it would be for the customer to sort out which is a shame as that has effectively ruled me out of any spooky games.

I emailed her a couple of weeks back as I'm really interesting in TNA - she said...

'I am looking for an importer to the UK, but I don't have one at this time. I will put your info in my overseas file and will let you know when I get more info.'

I suggested she contact Phil but didn't hear anything back. It seems strange to be so dismissive of overseas buyers though.

I'm sure I saw a post on here a while back re a Rob Zombie making its way to the UK - would really like to know how that was organised as this game looks great.

Another interview with Scott but also this time with artist Matt Andrews ( also partially responsible for magic girl art )

One of the guys on ukvac organises containers from USA/UK every couple of months. He charges £395 all in for shipping a cab/pin

Getting closer to reveal.

Bit of artwork today - more later I think.

20369145_1509998329061389_7410172813585754479_o.jpg

People who have played it, love it.

Real backglass as well.

Spooky will sell a frickin ton of these.

They really need to set up UK/Euro distribution/CE cert etc .

Soundtrack is pure adrenalin.

Here it is everyone! Total Nuclear Annihilation!!!

PRICE: $5,995

Trim Levels: Premium (NO LE'S!)

Key Features:
-Numeric Player Score Displays
-LCD Display
-Full Metal Apron
-Sub Chamber
-Fully Controlled RGB Insert and GI Lighting
-Laser Cut Side Rails
-Real Backglass
-Interactive Rotating Beacon
-P-ROC Hardware Platform
-Danesi Lock Mechanism
-100% Original Soundtrack

Looks brilliant imo. No doubt Pinside will be ripping it to shreds by now but Id take that over a star wars anyday

Looks brilliant imo. No doubt Pinside will be ripping it to shreds by now but Id take that over a star wars anyday
Funnily enough not one negative comment!
Seems like it's going down a storm even on pinside:eek:

Working on getting one! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's got my vote as well, looks and sounds awesome, I love the 80's theme :thumbs:

Cool as... and right up my street. Love the Gott style pop bumper placement, music and sounds.

Back
Top Bottom