What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOTAL ANNIHILATION - (No AFM HERE)

For those who were wondering what a butter cabinet might look like - here is a FT in same. Screen printed and clear coated - no decals.

6dc69ee49ad60f7962244f0eefe12f5a75ee2cb5.jpg e3e5fb2da6b43d6b651cb2f2801238c3cf94a3fa.jpg

It's also a game where you can stick some real cool tunes on. Been listening to the Atomic Blonde soundtrack and It's got some great tracks.

Last edited:
Agree that RZ bored the crap out of me. I actually walked away without finishing my game on that, and can't remember ever doing that on any other first look at a pin

Very envious of those seriously planning to bring TNA over though. Lightshow, music all amazing. Rules look a bit basic, but as long as it's in a lineup with some deeper games this would be ace for a quick blast.

Love the 'Danesi lock' too, though I invented that on a Flash Gordon I was planning to retheme a few years back. Never got around to it though because.. lazy :p

Most exciting looking new pinball in several years! For those of us with a thing for single level rampless toyless modeless solid-state games from the 80s this looks great. Would love to have a bash but ownership not an option.

i liked rz - nearly bought one! but this game is completely different.

going to expo so will play it then. Expect mine to ship around end November according to the inside oracle :)

sorry thats not my machine, I was just posting up to show the new speaker design!

heading down to Owlnonymous place hopefully Friday night Orlando time to play TNA and stream too!

So how you getting your machine over to the UK? James' container?

That’s the plan, yes. I’ve spoken to him and it looks like the machine will cost me about £6k including duty and shipping to the UK depending on the exchange rate when I pay the balance. Even if it’s a bit more than that it doesn’t seem too bad considering the cost of a Stern pro.

That’s the plan, yes. I’ve spoken to him and it looks like the machine will cost me about £6k including duty and shipping to the UK depending on the exchange rate when I pay the balance. Even if it’s a bit more than that it doesn’t seem too bad considering the cost of a Stern pro.
Agree as in USA they are paying around $800 more i.e $6000 TNA to a $5200 pro.

What number are you JLM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmm did the email from KT not have a number? You ordered a while after me and mine is expected mid December. As them for it.

Neil.

Nope, no number on the order confirmation email I received from Kt after paying my deposit, but just checked and it came in on 15/10.

I got in touch today to ask when I needed to get the mirror blades there by, which is when I was told the mid-Dec date for production. Who knows if that is accurate, but I’ll make sure that they’re there in any case!

Back
Top Bottom