What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I Picked this up a few weeks ago and have been tied up with work and awy so just getting round to post .I got a TZ off the forum beginning of year , nice machine but as ever a few wrong bits , Posted in the wanted thread if anyone knew how to get the back of the backbox screen printed with the warning sign. @Ant-H contacted me . So I took off backbox and stripped in and took it down to his place. Quickly he suggested some more restore work than just screen printing so he did a lot more too it and I also sent him the lightboard as well . Here are the results when I picked them up. Still to put on the machine but well pleased. . He even added the warning stickers...... Also saw his TAF and T2 when there , they are true works of art......Man is a true perfectionist.... For anyone who just needs something done just ping him , he doesnt just do full restores....

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 31
I Picked this up a few weeks ago and have been tied up with work and awy so just getting round to post .I got a TZ off the forum beginning of year , nice machine but as ever a few wrong bits , Posted in the wanted thread if anyone knew how to get the back of the backbox screen printed with the warning sign. @Ant-H contacted me . So I took off backbox and stripped in and took it down to his place. Quickly he suggested some more restore work than just screen printing so he did a lot more too it and I also sent him the lightboard as well . Here are the results when I picked them up. Still to put on the machine but well pleased. . He even added the warning stickers...... Also saw his TAF and T2 when there , they are true works of art......Man is a true perfectionist.... For anyone who just needs something done just ping him , he doesnt just do full restores....
for comparison this is what it used to look like

Attachments

• old 2.jpeg
    old 2.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-2574.jpg
    IMG-2574.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 24
Received a parcel from STERN today..
thought it was the gift you get for renewing Insider subscription..

But it turned out to be 6B452D62-BDC3-4E36-BB1C-B6D7F49DCEAA.jpeg

Complete Godzilla Decal set…
I remember I emailed them last year when the hot weather caused decal on building to peel.

They sent me one already in January… still a nice surprise!

id still take that anyday over the newer lcd/video thing.

the original is part of the charm of the table.

Probably a stupid question but im guessing to make it green is more complex than just using a green led??

id still take that anyday over the newer lcd/video thing.

the original is part of the charm of the table.

Probably a stupid question but im guessing to make it green is more complex than just using a green led??

I think once it's blue, that's it!

Had a lovely green one 10 years ago on a past cab

IMG_5159.jpeg

IMG_3235.jpeg

Martin delivery last night! Seems fitting that this arrived just in time for Friday 13th.

I’ve been wanting an Elvira for a long time. I could never get into it on location but despite that, something about it made me play it every time I went to EC. I knew this was one I’d have to have at home to judge properly. Looking forward to putting some time on it.

Perfect timing, incase you didnt know, theirs an achievement that can only be unlocked on friday 13th, "complete night of the living dead"

also another different one comming up on october 31st. wolf of washington if i remember.

Hoping to have a crack at it tonight.

hopefully its all been dialled in for you as this machine was a PITA. Finally sorted all mine out more or less.

Reactions: Jib
Perfect timing, incase you didnt know, theirs an achievement that can only be unlocked on friday 13th, "complete night of the living dead"

also another different one comming up on october 31st. wolf of washington if i remember.

Hoping to have a crack at it tonight.

hopefully its all been dialled in for you as this machine was a PITA. Finally sorted all mine out more or less.
Thanks I’ll be giving that a go later.

Only played a few games so far but all seems to be working fine atm!

View attachment 234627

Martin delivery last night! Seems fitting that this arrived just in time for Friday 13th.

I’ve been wanting an Elvira for a long time. I could never get into it on location but despite that, something about it made me play it every time I went to EC. I knew this was one I’d have to have at home to judge properly. Looking forward to putting some time on it.

Beautiful! Let me know if you decide to move it on :)

Reactions: Jib
Back
Top Bottom