What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

It's only a light but very impressed with the quality of this, came very well packaged in 11 days from Hong Kong, no hidden fees, free tracked delivery by DHL. It has a magnetic mount and an attachment to dim the light if you want. And typically it's on bleedin' sale (£138.92) since I ordered it 😭.

Godzilla Topper

Shop

Looks like 25% off most items.

They have lots of other cool Pinball/Arcade lights as seen further up in this thread - https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/the-today-i-received-thread.14471/post-532995

IMG_20231023_202500.jpgIMG_20231023_202639.jpgIMG_20231023_204936.jpg

Last edited:
It's only a light but very impressed with the quality of this, came very well packaged in 11 days from Hong Kong, no hidden fees, free tracked delivery by DHL. It has a magnetic mount and an attachment to dim the light if you want. And typically it's on bleedin' sale (£138.92) since I ordered it 😭.

Godzilla Topper

Shop

Looks like 25% off most items.

They have lots of other cool Pinball/Arcade lights as seen further up in this thread - https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/the-today-i-received-thread.14471/post-532995

View attachment 235468View attachment 235469View attachment 235470
Thanks for the heads up. Looks great. ordered one

Ian W shared a link recently as he ordered a few, quick delivery and very well packaged!

You can buy a bracket to attach it to metal back boxes, luckily the packaging came with sturdy plastic corner braces so I used these for the wooden backbox (gorilla taped them to the topper then washer & screw x2 into top of back box 👍)

IMG_0147.jpeg

@cyberkryten 's Nautilus, cheers!

1699039638630.png

Unfortunately, in transit, one of the inserts popped out. Never refitted one before - any recommendations for what glue to use?

1699039750707.png

After the hiatus I’m back too two in the fold :)

Halloween blood sucker edition arrived today and I just about had the energy to unpack it from the box and get it on it’s legs . Loving the powder coating and artwork. Will update the code and switch on tonight for a few games.

IMG_2994.jpeg

IMG_2987.jpeg

the Bally SS collection grows:
Local find, the owner bought it 35 years ago from a local supplier, the son of the proprietor was helping him to sell it, that’s great customer service after 35 years eh!

I commented on the fact the cab had been painted over, apparently the proprietor did that, and he croaked over 30 years ago.

It’s not working. looks complete, hard soldered wires to the rectifier board and other wiring hacks.

Think I’ll redo the cab first.

Attachments

• IMG_7417.jpeg
    IMG_7417.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7418.jpeg
    IMG_7418.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7416.jpeg
    IMG_7416.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 41
Nice MM playfield- CGC from 2016 so it’s got the blacks sorted in the inserts, and it’s screen printed…

these don’t come up often. With CGC going digital printing soon with Pulp Fiction … hope they do it better than Mirco and CPR…

C8C55B00-1F28-4CE8-8321-E62582ABF52C.jpeg

IMG_9952.jpeg
Didn't actually arrive today but was only a few days ago , sexy chocolate peddler CE all
The way from jersey courtesy of the most awesome @Ijo .
This thing is an absolute stunner , not had a JJP CE since my Emerald WoZ ... it's gorgeous.
Iain was absolute gent to deal with and not joking the packaging was next level stuff , better than how it would have came in the box 😂

Now to learn how to play the game .. apparently gotta collect a lot of kids 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom