What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Hi everyone.

Thought I'd follow up an earlier post about light boxes/ toppers from Hong Kong - there is an Etsy seller called Signageman who makes a selection of lightboxes and can also make whatever you want.

I bought a Godzilla light box/ topper and then decided I wanted a custom one for my Deadpool. I sent him an image, he sent a mock up design and then made it for me.

His prices aren't crazy and shipping took about 10 days to get here.

Each light box is USB powered, they come with a decent length of cable and have a switch on the cable for on/ off. The units themselves are pretty lightweight and you can order with a perspex stand that has magnets in to attach to the top of your back box.

I realise they aren't interactive and are purely for a bit of fun, but they are about 1/6 of the price of a Stern topper....
387CD492-B638-41F2-B3AD-DDF972EBE854_1_102_o.jpeg

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:
I was told it wouldn't take long before I got Pinball No 2. This was delivered today :) . It plays great, and the theme is perfect for my sons and mates. I have been looking for one since watching it on a @Gonzo stream and someone's pin collection. I am gonna try and mod it out a bit. Already tell it has some super shots

Attachments

• IMG_2493.JPEG
    IMG_2493.JPEG
    123.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2494.JPG
    IMG_2494.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2495.JPEG
    IMG_2495.JPEG
    149.4 KB · Views: 35
I was told it wouldn't take long before I got Pinball No 2. This was delivered today :) . It plays great, and the theme is perfect for my sons and mates. I have been looking for one since watching it on a @Gonzo stream and someone's pin collection. I am gonna try and mod it out a bit. Already tell it has some super shots
One of the best Ballys that great game

Not had a lot of pinball time for a while now and and similar to a few other recent posts about pinball mojo (Alan's being the most recent) I hadn't been playing my games or working on much which is quite unusual for me :( Yesterday I changed all that by getting a game that's been on my grail list for a very long time and I'm absolutely made up with it and so happy I decided to pull the trigger, it's really re-invigorated me!

The pin in question is the very rare Cyclopes by Gameplan :D An awesome early sold state game with interesting rules and shots but my favourite thing about it are the sounds....dear god the sounds o_O Some of the noises it makes are bonkers :rofl:

I also picked up a really cool and rare backglass for a game called Bloody China purely because I thought it looked cool. @AlanJ I can highly recommend going out and buying yourself a game you've always really wanted as a way to get that buzz back again :thumbs:

original_a8d52a6e-495c-4fa6-9f85-50b9b4296355_PXL_20231208_200907226.jpg

original_0bd79e9d-a626-478a-910d-004ee40f2566_PXL_20231208_200919553.jpg

original_4f39bad7-d12b-44e0-aecc-cd2dfe4a8a71_PXL_20231208_200926215.jpg

original_cf5b01e9-cad5-4461-a3e4-739bc1778f15_PXL_20231208_194124758.jpg

Not had a lot of pinball time for a while now and and similar to a few other recent posts about pinball mojo (Alan's being the most recent) I hadn't been playing my games or working on much which is quite unusual for me :( Yesterday I changed all that by getting a game that's been on my grail list for a very long time and I'm absolutely made up with it and so happy I decided to pull the trigger, it's really re-invigorated me!

The pin in question is the very rare Cyclopes by Gameplan :D An awesome early sold state game with interesting rules and shots but my favourite thing about it are the sounds....dear god the sounds o_O Some of the noises it makes are bonkers :rofl:

I also picked up a really cool and rare backglass for a game called Bloody China purely because I thought it looked cool. @AlanJ I can highly recommend going out and buying yourself a game you've always really wanted as a way to get that buzz back again :thumbs:

View attachment 239499

View attachment 239497

View attachment 239498

View attachment 239500
that looks fantastic buddy

After seeing other members nice tool boxes I have been looking for a while as mine was pitiful😒

Also doubles up as a workbench with a stainless steel top, pretty sure I can strip a playfield and lay it out on this which saves me setting up a table as it’s 61” wide x 24” deep.

24A87120-DB83-4CDD-9DB1-B28C8CD09A1C.jpeg
IMG_8925.jpeg

I received and installed the Stumblor Tokyo Neon Sign mode on my Godzilla; it's bloody fantastic; the pics don't do it justice. The quality of the product, from the packaging and instructions to the mod itself, is top-notch. Mega thanks @stumblor

Attachments

• IMG_2591.JPG
    IMG_2591.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2586.JPG
    IMG_2586.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2585.JPG
    IMG_2585.JPG
    197.6 KB · Views: 11
After seeing other members nice tool boxes I have been looking for a while as mine was pitiful😒

Also doubles up as a workbench with a stainless steel top, pretty sure I can strip a playfield and lay it out on this which saves me setting up a table as it’s 61” wide x 24” deep.

View attachment 239940
View attachment 239941
MR2 in the oxygen tent?

Back
Top Bottom