What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Cliffy Toybox AS mod.

Not on his site but available and essential for owners.

IMG_2183.JPG

My first pin. Looks pretty grubby and a bit rusty in places. Now have door off hinges (5mm too big for doorway so had to store it in the utility room for now) and will hopefully set it up tomorrow. Praying it’s in decent condition but I’m not overly hopeful at this point. And i knew it’s broken, won’t boot. But hey, the journey has begun... [emoji51]

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171026_bf539816c68b1e1e6fbfc63b53636a96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first pin. Looks pretty grubby and a bit rusty in places. Now have door off hinges (5mm too big for doorway so had to store it in the utility room for now) and will hopefully set it up tomorrow. Praying it’s in decent condition but I’m not overly hopeful at this point. And i knew it’s broken, won’t boot. But hey, the journey has begun... [emoji51]

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171026_bf539816c68b1e1e6fbfc63b53636a96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done sir, bring it back to life. You’ll have loads of fun doing it and lots of experience on this forum. Enjoy [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom