What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Can't think of a machine with better theme integration, they nailed the piratey feel. Johnny Depp impersonator is excellent. The ship is an awesome mech, imagine if Stern made this now, would just be a plastic of a ship on a spring ( yes I used that joke again :) ). Love the game over tune, always end up whistling that for hours :D.

Love R-Type, have played it and it's follow ups on many systems including PC Engine, snes, ipad, mame etc but don't think I've even seen a proper R-Type cab.

Love R-Type, have played it and it's follow ups on many systems including PC Engine, snes, ipad, mame etc but don't think I've even seen a proper R-Type cab.

Me to. Around 15 years searching for this arcade upright. Kind of gave up but then the gods shined on me and it became reality :)

Once it gets you Carl there is no going back.
Many of the earlier Sterns are great. POTC on the list in a year or two's time.
Right now, loving Sopranos. A real world under glass with a superb ruleset:)

Cheers Chris, it's a different one getting used to the 'magic saves'. Nice feature though..... Some proper hard shots to make so should keep the 'one more game' appeal going. Managed a two and three-ball multi-ball so far but not sure how did it !?

Everything seems to be working nice, just not so sure the sound amps are tip-top, some are a bit scratchy.... and a speaker upgrade (if feasible) looks on the cards.

Rare game. Played one in a pub in Leeds back when it was released. Can't remember much about it. Is that topper original ?

My TAF parts mountain is finally complete :D This thing looks beautiful!

Ooh. Nice.

I got a mail saying that I would be getting one but they'll contact me when my place in the queue gets to the front for payment.

I haven gone as far as getting anything else for mine yet though, are you putting new ramps, new plastics etc as well?

are you putting new ramps, new plastics etc as well?

Already got a new ramp and full plastic set plus a load of other bits and pieces I've been stockpiling over the years :thumbs: Gonna be a while before I get round to this one though :)

w00t!

Wish there was more time and the place wasn't so dangerous - must have been another 20 pins inside but the floors were collapsed and they were impossible to get to!

Back
Top Bottom