What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

such a cool freaking mod, my grand daughter loves it. "Make the marshmallow man move grandad!" :) LOL

Awww :) where are they available from?? Sure I have seen them, however I seem to remember they were $$$

Alternative one,fitted a shaker motor today and put a red filter in front of dmd in it also looks better than the orange but I think I will go down the colour dmd later on.

Not as exciting as all the lovely games in the last few posts but I like getting stuff that means I can get under the bonnet of a pin.
Just received a backbox lock from Phil P and some of the excellent GI LEDs in natural white from @PinballDaze.
I had put cool white in POTC but it isn’t right so going to switch them all over.

Take pics of your wife, kids and favourite pet and put them near the machine as your going to spend a lot of time in front of it :)

Nowhere near as exciting as a pin but... today I was given one of these:

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171120_d7927a9dea03f02288ea7dbeb83ecd57.jpg

It’s a dual power supply, allowing you to give absolutely exact volts (<35v) and amps (<3a) to a pcb for testing.

But as it’s dual, you can give 18v to one board and 5v to another (or whatever).

Has anyone used one of these before for pin repairs? Looks like it could be quite a handy piece of kit for pinheads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DRD
Back
Top Bottom