What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

20..!? Think you should have risked it. :rofl:

Don't tell us the titles... will only make thing worse.

A couple of things arrived today....

A little something for GB....
IMG_3233.JPG

And...
IMG_3235.JPG
Many thanks to @Kenny Taylor for these!!!! (only one Injury in the post so will try to fix that today with a little superglue! ) :)

Last edited:
Got this for my batman66 to put the batMobile and batboat - put the chopper on already...

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171010_83b54ee58db274e6a85e9f44679bcd3a.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171010_7d08f68ad71aacc0e428e42c5b2be96f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Martin dropped these 2 off in the week

Attachments

• DSC_0237.JPG
    DSC_0237.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 35
KISS Amp mod fitted.
And added black mirror blades, yellow TITAN's, Quake shaker, fidelity speakers.
This title might just end up being my favourite Stern ever:eek:
Never been a KISS fan but the songs are just so good playing pinball to:rolleyes: And the code is good despite cities doing nothing. And it's getting a final update.

IMG_2167.JPG

117B1892-0E64-440F-BE03-7BAC31C9651C.jpeg GB LE, first pin at home in a while, will be joined by Dialed in a couple of weeks.

Pretty stacked machine, not much to mod with this :)

Added a trough light and pop flash, new speakers, maybe pin stadium and colour dmd when it’s eventually released.

Got my Pdi glass off Aaron but had to try one in Ac/dc.. Once the new left ramp arrives on wednesday it'll be back on the road. Must say lit up it looks the business. Very happy IMG_20171016_190426.jpg

KISS Amp mod fitted.
And added black mirror blades, yellow TITAN's, Quake shaker, fidelity speakers.
This title might just end up being my favourite Stern ever:eek:
Never been a KISS fan but the songs are just so good playing pinball to:rolleyes: And the code is good despite cities doing nothing. And it's getting a final update.

View attachment 53023
I want a KISS at some point.

Back
Top Bottom