What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Won the lottery Daz?? ;)

Lucky guy :) Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, lottery win or not :D

The missus got some old crap delivered in a big cardboard box - more plastic junk and some helium for balloons for our toddler's party I think - so I got some cardboard to make a pin footprint approx 77cm (30.5") square. I can use this to see if a pin will make it through a tight corner by my front door if I shift pins in that way.

I coulda made it a shade smaller - say 75x75 at a pinch - but if this one can get through then anything can.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_11_9ee5ab4be924d11fc7192e18f185553a.jpg

Back in the day I made a half a dozen of these to see how many would fit in a storage locker. Cheap and easy

No prizes for guessing what's partially covered by the books here. Stunning quality, well pleased.

IMG_1879.JPG

I think I'm well into the acceptance phase on this project - every detail on this one is going to be the best I can manage even if it kills me! :)

Last edited:
Got a small box from the Netherlands this morning..... from Peter (Inkochnito). He's producing what he calls his "bridge board" for earlier Williams machines. On my F14 I was planning to replace the bridge rectifiers and the enormous capacitor that look after the GI power, and also install the 2 fuses that Williams forgot to design in. The 2 fuses were finally added by Williams sometime late in the Sys11 series; if you have anything earlier than that you should seriously do a mod to install these fuses. Vid has a guide on pinside with the details.

Alternatively you can just install one of these bad boys from Peter...

bridge.jpg

These boards replace the existing bridges and that big cap in the backbox, and also provide the 2 missing fuses, all on one neat board. I'm hoping to get my playfield swap finished next week and get this board of Peters installed at the same time. More pictures then.

More details on Peter's board here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bridge-board-available-for-williams-games

The 2 fuses were finally added by Williams sometime late in the Sys11 series; if you have anything earlier than that you should seriously do a mod to install these fuses. Vid has a guide on pinside with the details.

Williams included fusing for the 25v solenoid transformer secondary winding on the D-11883 'Aux Power Driver' pcb introduced by 'Big Guns', with a fuseholder fixed to the side wall of the backbox for the feature lamp secondary, so this handy pcb suits Williams games up to and including 'Fire'. I suppose it could also be used in later Williams games (up to 'Riverboat Gambler') and Bally games (from 'Transporters' to 'Bugs Bunny') with just the feature lamp section connected.

Last edited:
I have two games this may benefit. I cant see how much they are or how to order though

The Bridge Boards are 30 euro each, plus 13 euro shipping to the UK.
Just email me directly, inkochnito @ kpnplanet dot nl.

Peter

How much if we all do a bulk forum buy?

Back
Top Bottom