What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Need some more northern guys to order, then we can get them send to my his-ouse.

I'm sure Poibug would be interested once he sees this thread.
He has a few games that would benefit from the board, I think.

This: (well it was more like saturday)

Attachments

• T2.JPG
    T2.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 10
Ohhh what's this, something from the states?

i.imgur.com_FtJT58d.jpg

All packaged up nicely.

i.imgur.com_ls4z353.jpg

One for the JM owners out there, Mr Cliff has now finished making ramp protectors as well as some other bits and pieces. I'd contact him and never have those ramps smash again :)

i.imgur.com_dPQCsem.jpg

Got a new pot for Centaur,to see if sound improves-doubt it
Also got the color dmd for LOTR-just need time to fit em

poi

Today I discovered in the loft, a bunch of translites I received in 2011, and a box of NOS ramps and plastics for games I own :eek:

Stair-climbing sack trolley - nice! Wish I'd had that one Wednesday when I took Vector to the school Christmas Fair. 4 steps between my summerhouse and the car, and then 4 more into the school hall! And I didn't have anyone to help, so I had to completely take the back box off to get the weight down. My sack trolley is too small really, one of those little 60kg multi-purpose jobbies with the handle that flips round to make a mini flat-bed trolley.

Back
Top Bottom