What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Well my first delivery from Martin yesterday and as all others have said "great service". Thank you Martin and @SteffParry. uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160227_edf99fa6ace46b72be5e9c766e49137c.jpg

Need to sneak into cave, but not yet as i need to tidy up[emoji19]

On a completely different note... anyone know why my flag keeps changing... one day it's British, then Czech, then German... not that I mind... just curious... I quite like it actually... except when it's German :suspect:

Probably whatever connection your service provider can piggyback on...!!! :D

Had 4 sheets of Anti-glare acrylic delivered yesterday, cut to the same size as a standard backglass.
Cost was around £13.50 per sheet and although it doesn't make a huge difference for the cost it was definitely worth doing.

IMG_3727.JPG
IMG_3728.JPG
IMG_3729.JPG

IMG-20160313-WA0009.jpg

Chuffed with this!
Fella I got it off had it for 7 years .he was non technical but its fairly clean.
DMD was half gassed out so had to take a loan from another game.
Repinned a roasted GI connector,
missing connector for the flashers found between sandwiched between the driver board and the metal mounting plate.
Missing diode on a ramp switch and another switch disconnected under the PF
That was it!credit dot gone.

Its got super long legs on it so need to sort them.
It seems to have a voltage issue and doest boot straight away. will need help with this over the next day or two!

Was that the one on the bay with the buy it now?

Back
Top Bottom