What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

TIR a WPC dot matrix high voltage rebuild kit, a Vector rubber kit and a Molex crimp tool.

Ha ha she actually got 3 tickets for the houfty triangle.
The second ticket is for my new wife so this could be a sort of honeymoon but I don't think she will see it like that.

I've been thinking about going to Expo this year too but haven't booked anything yet. When I tried entering dates for the group buy hotel yesterday it came up as sold out already though :(

Interesting, I'll have to give it another look. What dates did you book and how much did it work out?

I'm arriving on the 11th in the afternoon - Tuesday. 12th I'll go in to Chicago and do some touristy stuff, then there's the opening party in the evening. Thur- Sat it really gets going, and then I'm flying back on Sunday at like 9am, get back to England Sunday night. Not much seems to happen on Sunday except the finals of the tournament. Room is about $130 per night which is better than the non-Expo rate which is about $230 per night when all the Expo rate rooms have been sold.

She has booked us into downtown Chicargo as we wouldn't want to spend all our time playing pinball I'm told. So will have to commute out to the venue which seems quite a way out of Chicago. I'm just mega excited to be going I can quite happily do tourist stuff too

Me with 22 games from Sergio.jpg After a year and a half of gathering games from around Spain and having them collected at a friend's store out there, today they, all 22 of 'em, finally arrived!! I've just got back from my store after unloading all this lot and feel a bit like I've been run over by a bus... It would have been even worse if I didn't have any help!! (Thanks Jan!!!!), but that feeling is more than compensated for by the feeling that this lot is finally in my lair... Only incident, apart from me putting my back out, was a punctured tire on one of the sack Barra's... luckily with just 3 games left to take inside. Next task is to figure out which one I'm going to attack first!! :hmm:

Have a look at Bushido.....then sell it to me

The cab looked really excellent on the Bushido by the way... It was in one of the rear rows in that pic, so out of sight... I'll keep you informed of my desire or otherwise to keep hold of it... didn't get chance to unfold any of these, and going away for a week with the family from tomorrow, so I won't even have a chance to see them for at least a week!! The way my body feels at the moment I wouldn't have the strength to un-fold anything for at least a week anyway!!

View attachment 26727 After a year and a half of gathering games from around Spain and having them collected at a friend's store out there, today they, all 22 of 'em, finally arrived!! I've just got back from my store after unloading all this lot and feel a bit like I've been run over by a bus... It would have been even worse if I didn't have any help!! (Thanks Jan!!!!), but that feeling is more than compensated for by the feeling that this lot is finally in my lair... Only incident, apart from me putting my back out, was a punctured tire on one of the sack Barra's... luckily with just 3 games left to take inside. Next task is to figure out which one I'm going to attack first!! :hmm:

Nice! I bet you can't wait to get stuck in! indeed you are a pinballslave lol

I bet you can't wait to get stuck in!

Too right! Even after living for 5 years with all but 2 games in storage I'd have thought I'd have got used to the frustration of not being able to get my hands on the bulk of them... but I haven't... it just gets more frustrating!! I did whip the playfield out of the Ana Bond and start attacking it last week to at least get the feeling of progress, and to get that pinball fix! :thumbs:

Huh? Original code for the rules?

Exactly... is the coding original so that the rules of how the game plays the same as the original game (i.e. the ROM isn't changed), or does it have a different ROM... like BoP 2 for example... of Demo Man on steroids...

On a completely different note... anyone know why my flag keeps changing... one day it's British, then Czech, then German... not that I mind... just curious... I quite like it actually... except when it's German :suspect:

Back
Top Bottom