What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

handy for my Warhammer 40K and model railway habits too ;)

That comes under the category of too much information.... :eek: :rolleyes:

Today (well it's yesterday now but hey ho) I received the trophies for next weekend...

DSC_0057.jpg

I'll just post the one image but 4 out of the 5 sent were broken in some way like in the picture above. :(

Will sort it before next weekend but could have done without the extra hassle. :sad:

Your first or are you upgrading to the next level? Do you have a compressor or just use air cans? Always fancied a decent airbrush - handy for my Warhammer 40K and model railway habits too ;)

Well I've had an aztek airbrush for years just bought a new compressor and I can't find a connector small enough for its tiny hose. So went for one of these.

I used to paint 40k figures blood Angels and goth orcs never actually played the game tho I just liked making and painting em

I know. The shame. Model railways and Warhammer 40K and pinball. Such dirty little habits.

My bag is Ultramarines. Just love that dazzling blue colour. I mostly do marines, commanders, etc., but also have a thing dreadnoughts and tanks. Currently doing a customised Crusader tank with fully opening side-doors and internally micro LED lighting! I've never played either. Just like the modelling. Doesn't get much respect from the model railway crowd!

image.jpg

I know. The shame. Model railways and Warhammer 40K and pinball. Such dirty little habits.

My bag is Ultramarines. Just love that dazzling blue colour. I mostly do marines, commanders, etc., but also have a thing dreadnoughts and tanks. Currently doing a customised Crusader tank with fully opening side-doors and internally micro LED lighting! I've never played either. Just like the modelling. Doesn't get much respect from the model railway crowd!

View attachment 11014

Shame games workshop seem to have now gone fully plastic

AHHHH. I was at your house at the weekend, why did it arrive the week after. I have been interested in playing this game for ages.

Really pleased it did finally arrive though. Can you do a little video as this is such a bonkers machine.

Nice one Gaz, glad it turned up. :)

That lockdown bar is horrendous, looks like it's been added to the machine though in that condition...... Got a 'better' one here you can have for it.

Looking forward to playing this before you site it.

Cheers john. Im going to shot blast it though just to see if it can be brought back from the dead. There must be "stainless" under there somewhere

In that first picture is all that liquid on the floor pure excitement in getting that pin you've been gagging for ?

Lol. Thats the village hall carpark not sure whats on the floor. As per usual the driver couldnt find the house so we had a little trundle

Nice one Gaz, glad it turned up. :)

That lockdown bar is horrendous, looks like it's been added to the machine though in that condition...... Got a 'better' one here you can have for it.

Bally/Midway must've been using poor quality metal for their front mouldings at the time - most B/M ones quickly suffered wear from players hands, which didn't happen with Williams or Gottlieb.

Last edited:
Cheers john. Im going to shot blast it though just to see if it can be brought back from the dead. There must be "stainless" under there somewhere

I'll take a pic of the one I have here before you go to that trouble.

@replicas, did you ever go to polishers with those other two.... that you've probably forgotten about. ;)

I'll take a pic of the one I have here before you go to that trouble.

@replicas, did you ever go to polishers with those other two.... that you've probably forgotten about. ;)
Still got them, not had chance as yet to sort them.
If you are thinking about letting Moose have one for the Blackwater then it's not going to fit, it's a different one for Blackwater 100.

So, today my winter project arrived :)

Big box from the U S of A.....

IMG_20141028_154600.jpg

Removed a bunch of screws, a layer of polystyrene and some brown paper. Can you tell what it is yet??

IMG_20141028_155153.jpg
Ahh... NOS clearcoated F-14 playfield. Needs drilling and dimpling and then populating. Something for the dark evenings for the forseeable :)

IMG_20141028_155443.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures didn't upload first time..... check the post again now :)

Back
Top Bottom