What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Great game mate, think you'll love it
Really enjoying it; even my wife has had a few goes and enjoys it and she's not usually that interested. Lovely colours and light show on it - got to Gappa Angry and wondered what the fuss was about, as not much happened, but then could see as I started hitting shots and locked a couple of balls, something was building... then I drained ha ha.
Need to tweak the VUK somehow though, as at times the ball just kind of dribbles out. Not game breaking though.

Picked this up yesterday. Not going to say how much I spent, but… honestly, it was absolutely worth it. I’m a big fan of JJP stuff anyway and this marks the 5th one i’ve owned but this even blows the newer stuff out the water - i should say it almost sinks their ship with a cannon ball 😂

Loving it so far and the cannon shot to sink the other ship is amazing. I fully appreciate the hype now.

IMG_5333.jpeg

Picked this up yesterday. Not going to say how much I spent, but… honestly, it was absolutely worth it. I’m a big fan of JJP stuff anyway and this marks the 5th one i’ve owned but this even blows the newer stuff out the water - i should say it almost sinks their ship with a cannon ball 😂

Loving it so far and the cannon shot to sink the other ship is amazing. I fully appreciate the hype now.

View attachment 242175
Ce ? Le?

LE... but I found the barnacles on the CE lockdown bar a bit naff anyway (not that I had any choice on CE/LE). LE came up, several months of negotiations later, plus a long drive to collect it..... its home. Never thought I'd be able to own one so its made my year by buying it. It is now sitting on my credit card though so I will be reminded of it every month for a good while :rolleyes:

Worth it though! :cool:

Drew up some warning stickers for a WPC backbox this week and they arrived the day after I ordered 'em whcih was nice! Not perfect but not bad!

stickers.jpg

I've got to draw up some for a Bally/Midway serial numbers for my Addams project next.

Back
Top Bottom