What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Ive started fiddling around with making my own where needed. Cliff is soooo backed up.

The simple ones ie protectors for boulders on WH20 were easy to knock up. same with shooter lane etc.

others not so much. Doing the small tight bends on the more intricate ones is not so easy, limited info online on how to do it either.

The Portuguese seller on eBay who makes an alternative ships very fast, put them in a DESW and have cliffys in Tommy and Family Guy. I'd definitely opt for the quicker option in future to get them on an unprotected game asap.

The Portuguese seller on eBay who makes an alternative ships very fast, put them in a DESW and have cliffys in Tommy and Family Guy. I'd definitely opt for the quicker option in future to get them on an unprotected game asap.
Cheers do you have a link mate?

I'm tempted to replace my Cliffy's on Tommy for his, the scoop one just didn't seem flush so took it off and the VUK has always felt too narrow.

He doesn't have the JJP GnR scoop protector, if anyone has a spare I'll post out mine once it arrives from Cliffy.

I had the portugiese ones in my Frankenstein-they were thicker than cliffys and got bent.
Replaced them with cliffys afterwards with better results....just saying

Lucky machine number 13 to enter the house. Almost like new. Let’s see how long this one lasts 😆

View attachment 243577
Awesome, you got one, great game.

This game feels old school to me, easy to understand rules, fast games, challenging with quick game times, sculpted figures and ball locks for a Pro.

Getting to Cheery Bomb is also a rush.

Great stuff hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: Jib
Awesome, you got one, great game.

This game feels old school to me, easy to understand rules, fast games, challenging with quick game times, sculpted figures and ball locks for a Pro.

Getting to Cheery Bomb is also a rush.

Great stuff hope you enjoy it.
Easy to understand, butt kicker is part of what I love about tmnt so hoping this will be similar!

Finally got my STh 👌

Immediately install UV kit, titan rubbers, new multi balls and Colywobbles plastic protectors.

My first NIB - not that impressed with the quality of the finish on decals and trim for the price.

Attachments

• 20240220_194508.jpg
    20240220_194508.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 20240220_153322.jpg
    20240220_153322.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 20240220_153307.jpg
    20240220_153307.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 20240220_153009.jpg
    20240220_153009.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 20240220_152415.jpg
    20240220_152415.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 103
Finally got my STh 👌

Immediately install UV kit, titan rubbers, new multi balls and Colywobbles plastic protectors.

My first NIB - not that impressed with the quality of the finish on decals and trim for the price.
Whoever you bought it from should be able to get you a replacement decal.

It's the decal on the front that annoys me. It obviously doesn't fit square around the plunger housing and has been squished on one side 🤬

I miss the screen printed cabinets of the previous era.

I just feels like they produce thousands of cheap black cabinets and slap stickers on the side, throw the components in and ship it.

Prices on these should be going down, not up.

It's the decal on the front that annoys me. It obviously doesn't fit square around the plunger housing and has been squished on one side 🤬

I miss the screen printed cabinets of the previous era.

I just feels like they produce thousands of cheap black cabinets and slap stickers on the side, throw the components in and ship it.

Prices on these should be going down, not up.
Is it the decal to one side or the shooter housing? the latter can be moved a bit ( obviously it lining up with the ball is the most important thing ).

Finally got my STh 👌

Is the wood damaged too? Looks like it in the one with the torn decal. Log it with whoever you bought it from, I’d want replacements personally

edit - just realised that's the head so not wood, t-moulding maybe damaged, hopefully not the metal.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new arrival.

Shame about the decal issues, something not right with that one on the front. Was the front right leg fully fitted, the decal edge should be under the leg.

Like others have said, check over them all and request new decals.

Back
Top Bottom