What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Brown dirt cowboy is Bernie Taupin, he bought a ranch with some of his earnings from their songs or something
Ah cheers

Funnily enough I was listening to an interview with Howard Stern (no relation 😉) and Bernie last week.

I know things like this aren't everyone's cup of tea but it is a chance to show @Gonzo, @s000m and Neil some love by voting for them, if you like their content of course. They are listed variously under Favourite Pinball Podcast, Favourite YouTube Channel and
Best New Pinball Content Creator.

It's only a bit of fun so don't take it too seriously 👍.

Last edited:
I know things like this aren't everyone's cup of tea but it is a chance to show @Gonzo, @s000m and Neil some love by voting for them, if you like their work of course. They are listed variously under Favourite Pinball Podcast, Favourite YouTube Channel and

Marv, thanks dude, that's really good of you. I didn't know it was happening yet so cheers for the heads up.

Thanks for voting for me folks ❤️ Chuffed with that actually.

I'm not too familiar with who makes what mods, but I believe there are some Brits/adopted Brits in this one.

I didn't know he was doing the mods too. I'm a bit behind because the football has been busy.

Just in case anyone doesn't know, the Twipys are still doing mods so well worth voting for our guys on there still too.

I know things like this aren't everyone's cup of tea but it is a chance to show @Gonzo, @s000m and Neil some love by voting for them, if you like their content of course. They are listed variously under Favourite Pinball Podcast, Favourite YouTube Channel and

Is this Kaneda’s own taken on the Twipy’s?

😆 just reading the thread on Pinside - seems like someone has took over This week in pinball and effectively removed the category Kaneda has won in previous years so he doesn’t get the recognition. Seems very petty; but don’t agree with the doxxing threats from Kaneda- says a lot about this person’s morals or lack there of. Talk about spitting your dummy out

@JAG555 . . . . sorry dude ❤

Firstly, love this series @Gonzo It is easily my favourite one!

Hey, it’s each to their own and it’s your list, so I appreciate that.

What I would say is that there is a big difference between the Pro and Premium / LE. I am lucky enough to have an LE and it’s a very different game to the Pro.

I actually hated the game when I played it on location, but each time I played it after, I liked it a bit more. Mine also does not have the plunge issue, so again, that could be a reason why I love it. I agree though, you have to be a Star Wars to like this game.

At least it beat X-men 😂

Firstly, love this series @Gonzo It is easily my favourite one!

Hey, it’s each to their own and it’s your list, so I appreciate that.

What I would say is that there is a big difference between the Pro and Premium / LE. I am lucky enough to have an LE and it’s a very different game to the Pro.

I actually hated the game when I played it on location, but each time I played it after, I liked it a bit more. Mine also does not have the plunge issue, so again, that could be a reason why I love it. I agree though, you have to be a Star Wars to like this game.

At least it beat X-men 😂
That's the spirit mate 🤣

If it helps I can think of at least 4 which will finish below it.

I still haven't played the Prem or LE.

😆 just reading the thread on Pinside - seems like someone has took over This week in pinball and effectively removed the category Kaneda has won in previous years so he doesn’t get the recognition. Seems very petty; but don’t agree with the doxxing threats from Kaneda- says a lot about this person’s morals or lack there of. Talk about spitting your dummy out

The whole thing is a massive shame really.

I'm just looking forward to some more releases and rumours to hopefully me make all this blow over.

The whole thing is a massive shame really.

I'm just looking forward to some more releases and rumours to hopefully me make all this blow over.
It’s a shame for yourself and others but I’m certain you didn’t start your channel with a view to winning an award 🥇- you can tell 99% of pinball content creation comes from a place of being passionate about sharing your experiences with the community. This Kaneda fella is a s*it stirrer by all accounts- funny how he himself goes by a pseudonym to have some anonymity. I think 2024 will be very interesting- Jaws should be excellent and hopefully tops or equals Godzilla given the possibilities. Stern will hopefully have recognised that this game needs to be a banger

It’s a shame for yourself and others but I’m certain you didn’t start your channel with a view to winning an award 🥇- you can tell 99% of pinball content creation comes from a place of being passionate about sharing your experiences with the community. This Kaneda fella is a s*it stirrer by all accounts- funny how he himself goes by a pseudonym to have some anonymity. I think 2024 will be very interesting- Jaws should be excellent and hopefully tops or equals Godzilla given the possibilities. Stern will hopefully have recognised that this game needs to be a banger

Honestly mate, I don't care. I've seen it all before over exactly the same thing in the football content awards.

Don't get me wrong, I was bowled over yesterday and can't deny looking at who had voted for me and I'm very grateful. There were people on here and on Facebook really supporting the channel which I was really chuffed with. That being said, I'm not convinced that pinball or football blogging really requires an award but I do think it's important for the games and mods because it gives valuable feedback and recognition.

But when the politics start to overshadow the machines it gets a bit silly.

I think Stern know how important Jaws is. I do think it will rival Godzilla because Elwins standards are so high. He won't want his name associated with a crap game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom