What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Awesome chinwag @Gonzo Was great to hear from @Matt Vince great bloke, always friendly and happy to pass on tips and advice. Very genuine guy and I think he'll be great in his IFPA role. Hopefully you got some good games in on Elton John. I really enjoyed it when I played it a few weeks back

Cheers Andy mate, Matt is a great guy.

Put about 20 games on EJ today and really enjoyed it. I'll knock up another video tomorrow because I understand it a bit more now. It's a really fun game.

Well, something unexpected in this video, the youtube algorithm has got a bit confused - watch pinball videos CHECK; watch pinball videos made by Gonzo CHECK - then surely this matches doesn't it? šŸ˜†

Well, something unexpected in this video, the youtube algorithm has got a bit confused - watch pinball videos CHECK; watch pinball videos made by Gonzo CHECK - then surely this matches doesn't it? šŸ˜†

To be fair he did ask if it was okay, he's a good guy and very enthusiastic about pinball. Amazing how many pinball podcasts there are actually.

Thanks Gonzo ā€¦..PF looks fab.
One thing thatā€™s a bit strangeā€¦.
The burger sculpt looks like the big kahuna from movie but says Royale with Cheese beneath it.
Not that Iā€™m complaining, pin just looks cracking šŸ‘

Thanks Gonzo ā€¦..PF looks fab.
One thing thatā€™s a bit strangeā€¦.
The burger sculpt looks like the big kahuna from movie but says Royale with Cheese beneath it.
Not that Iā€™m complaining, pin just looks cracking šŸ‘

Yeah mate, I wasn't sure as you could hear in the video.

This game is going to be so popular . . . I'm certain of it,

"Kahuna Burger is shown on the back panel plastic. It's associated with the playfield multiplier rule in the game.The sculpted burger is the Royale w/Cheese which is tied to the spot target on the playfield and RWC insert just beneath it. It's associated with a hurry-up rule in the game." Josh Sharpe

Pinside_forum_7887037_0.jpg Pinside_forum_7887037_1.jpg

"Kahuna Burger is shown on the back panel plastic. It's associated with the playfield multiplier rule in the game.The sculpted burger is the Royale w/Cheese which is tied to the spot target on the playfield and RWC insert just beneath it. It's associated with a hurry-up rule in the game." Josh Sharpe

View attachment 242539 View attachment 242540
Thanks, the point I was trying to make is the Royale with Cheese did not feature in the movie. The Big Kahuna burger did. Since we have a sculpt with a bite taken out of itā€¦. insinuates itā€™s the latter.
In the movie Jewels picks up the kahuna burger and already has a bite taken out of it prior to eating it. I wonder if they got their burgers in a muddle. Sculpt would have been more suited to a Kahuna I reckon.
Anyway ā€œitā€™s an interesting pointā€ šŸ˜ƒ
678031E4-1407-47A4-918A-FE2AE327A2FE.jpegA455FCB6-AD8B-46B0-AD22-2B1302245B88.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, the point I was trying to make is the Royale with Cheese did not feature in the movie. The Big Kahuna burger did. Since we have a sculpt with a bite taken out of itā€¦. insinuates itā€™s the latter.
In the movie Jewels picks up the kahuna burger and already has a bite taken out of it prior to eating it. I wonder if they got their burgers in a muddle. Sculpt would have been more suited to a Kahuna I reckon.
Yup, totally agree. Early doors in this thread last year when there was just a playfield photo I said that burger must be the Kahuna.... and was wrong.
As QT had so much authority around every decision I imagine he wanted it this way, who's to argue with the man

Back
Top Bottom