What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Dear Kris,
We have reason to believe someone has hijacked your Facebook page and is posting “deep fakes”.
Resulting in many a classics fan to delete your posts
This has become obvious to all as Dolly Parton is not on this list?......
Hope you get it sorted sooner rather than later.......
From a very concerned avid follower...
Signed Mr Peter Lonker.

Dear Kris,
We have reason to believe someone has hijacked your Facebook page and is posting “deep fakes”.
Resulting in many a classics fan to delete your posts
This has become obvious to all as Dolly Parton is not on this list?......
Hope you get it sorted sooner rather than later.......
From a very concerned avid follower...
Signed Mr Peter Lonker.

Dear Mr Plonker

I was going to do Dolly later tonight when I get back from the nail bar.

Lots of love
Spencer

Whys Road show not at number one?
Whys Road show not at number one?

Because Kris isn't as fanatical as @roadshow16 and I, he's still got a way to go 😄 (🙄)

😂

The only reason I've not done Roadshow yet is out of respect for your goodself and Craig.

Quite frankly, I'm terrified of upsetting such upstanding members of the the pinball community.

🙈
Well there's a compliment in there, Thankyou, I'm worried about the upset however.
🤣

Good video with some nice dream them suggestions , if I were to list five.

Jackie Brown (CGC / Play Mechanix )

The Shining ( Spooky Pinball )

Gremlins ( Stern / Gomez )

E.T ( Jersey Jack / Steve Ritchie )

Blade Runner (TBC / Scott Danesi)

Audio and sound effects on everything above by David Thiel, apart from Danesi on Blade Runner.

A quick chat with the Twippy team about which game is best, why certain categories exist, the mod awards, why Deadpool is the best game ever made and we also discuss cat litter trays (I think).

Another good enjoyable Chinwag 🐔

Looking forward to the upcoming Venom video also.

Another good enjoyable Chinwag 🐔

Looking forward to the upcoming Venom video also.

Cheers mate, I'll pop Venom up tomorrow but it's just initial reaction, switch on and my first game.

More in-depth to come.

Artwork, callouts and all that stuff is very much like AIQ.

Shots are nowhere near as hard as they look on video and it's certainly no faster than Foo Fighters.

Fantastic mate. Brilliant episode. I know it's your job, but you really are so good at what you do, it's clear how comfortable you make the guests feel and bring out the best in the them and that's not an easy job with three guests on screen. The UK is lucky to have the flipperama, I'll be voting on the 18th Dec 👊

Last edited:
Fantastic mate. Brilliant episode. I know it's your job, but you really are so good at what you do, it's clear how comfortable you make the guests feel and bring out the best in the them and that's not an easy job with three guests on screen. The UK is lucky to have the the flipperama, I'll be voting on the 18th Dec 👊

You old schmoozer 🤣

Bless ya mate, I really appreciate your support.

In separate news . . . . Elton John should be at Flipperama Towers before December (The pinball machine not the actual bloke)

article-2535869-1A7DD92F00000578-935_634x668.jpg

Back
Top Bottom