What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

End of the day. Something is worth what someone is willing to pay.

People can put whatever price they want on their game, and people can choose to pay or haggle.

People can try out other sales platforms, EBay, Gumtree, Pinballowners, Pinside, Facebook etc..

You can keep it in the community, but with the growing gap of NIB prices to used.

Prices are going down - just like watches (37% decline) it the current financial world we live in.

Coupled with the fact that Limited editions are not limited anymore. Why buy an LE now 🤷‍♂️

Evening all, thinking of putting a wanted ad out for a TWD premium but wanted to see what the rough going rate for one is roughly? Thanks

Evening all, thinking of putting a wanted ad out for a TWD premium but wanted to see what the rough going rate for one is roughly? Thanks

Think this was the last one publicly sold

I think most of these are ‘what would I sell for’ prices, maybe not market valuations, which given how volatile it has been, I doubt anyone has a handle on it.

And people also bought the Mandalorian topper at £2k and that is not limited.
Yep, my machine is also worth this*

*Not at all but as I own it that what I think it's worh

Last edited:
£5 to £5.5k for a pro a Chris b pinballs fully pimped one possibility £6k as his work is outstanding. The 5k one would be stock no colour dmd. Below for premium didn't realise this machine game in variants

Last edited:
Mine was a pro Chris, I think he was after a premium 👍
Thought so, didn't realise with that there was a premium the one in hmv I think is didn't seem any different, but I'm guessing it might be the head under the ramp?

How much is a very good condition shadow worth, pinsound, colour DMD, side art blades, topper, figure, protectors, stock translight, cabinet overall good, some minor scuffs?

Last edited:
A casual wondering rather than a statement of intent at this stage - but what do you peeps reckon on a lovely Kiss LE with topper, owned from new?
Mods include colour dmd ,shaker, invisiglass, lightshow for the Love Gun levitating ball and Demon mouth light.
You will get a much better price in Europe.

11800 Euros in October 2023.

And that had no topper!

You will get a much better price in Europe.

11800 Euros in October 2023.

And that had no topper!

If @Replay is suggesting selling it into Europe please remember shipping and VAT costs as you are exporting from the UK into the EU

So if you're thinking your quids in...

11800 euros is £10000 taking into account VAT

You'd have to charge them £8334 as they will have to pay the £1666 in VAT on their end... Plus shipping

It'd be less hassle and nicer to keep this in the UK community

Also this sale its on my estimate of £8500 - £8750

If @Replay is suggesting selling it into Europe please remember shipping and VAT costs as you are exporting from the UK into the EU

So if you're thinking your quids in...

11800 euros is £10000 taking into account VAT

You'd have to charge them £8334 as they will have to pay the £1666 in VAT on their end... Plus shipping

It'd be less hassle and nicer to keep this in the UK community

Also this sale its on my estimate of £8500 - £8750
No intention of it leaving the country. Hell I’m not sure it’ll leave my games room. 🤣
I do suspect you‘re underestimating its current appeal to some collectors with that estimate, mind.

Kiss LE 8500 ......pffff, def worth more.
I had a considerable offer for my German LE from someone across the pond.
He wanted it cause there were only 60 produced and already had the mainstream LE.
There are some mega fans around.

Saying goes, someone will pay if they really want it.
Having said that, do appreciate the tumbling 2H prices.

Last edited:
Kiss LE 8500 ......pffff, def worth more.
I had a considerable offer for my German LE from someone across the pond.
He wanted it cause there were only 60 produced and already had the mainstream LE.
There are some mega fans around.

Saying goes, someone will pay if they really want it.
Having said that, do appreciate the tumbling 2H prices.
That’s interesting as mine was the rare German version and that’s was mainly the reason people over here didn’t want it
You can say that if someone really wants it they will pay top money but it’s getting considerably harder to find that person particularly in the uk
I sold my jjp potc ce recently I went round all the people I know who would always pay a premium for an ultra rare game and they where not that interested so times have certainly changed

Yeah, guess appealing to some due to the debate around the Kiss logo and the Schutzstaffel.
No different to any other Kiss insignia / emblems used by the group in Germany since the late 70s when it was banned.

7EB1DDEF-04BA-4950-86CB-F4983625B824.jpeg
38FB9E2B-2095-4D9D-AA43-0B525E09DBF2.jpeg

Interesting to see the BKSOR priced under 5k.
I know there’s VAT and shipping but are we pretty much back to pre-Covid prices for pros?

I know there’s VAT and shipping but are we pretty much back to pre-Covid prices for pros?
If you add the VAT that takes it up to £6k, which I thought was roughly in line with a lot of the older Stern pros anyway

I was buying and moving around second hand pros at £5k to £5.5k it’s where I can afford to have 4 LCD pro games in the house or at work. I just couldn’t justify it when everything moved to £6.5k, seems silly but having £20k sat in games vs £26k is a big difference.

The VATs potentially a bit of a red herring though. Important in terms of buying costs (6k) but the seller is taking the 5k.

In my head I’m still thinking 6k for better games. 5k for the lesser titles. Premiums 7.5 or less.

I bought BKsor last year for £5200 on here and then sold it 6 weeks later and if my memory serves me correctly I only got £4900 for it back in May/June. Still an absolute bargain at the price the guy is selling it for if it can be shipped from an address in NI and miss the vat.

I bought BKsor last year for £5200 on here and then sold it 6 weeks later and if my memory serves me correctly I only got £4900 for it back in May/June. Still an absolute bargain at the price the guy is selling it for if it can be shipped from an address in NI and miss the vat.
Yeh, would agree, bksor is a bit of a red herring, it's a marmite game, that alot of people don't like, so will always be lower than the more popular pros, avengers, iron maiden. I personally thought it was pretty funny and had fun. It's hard and precicise, with a fan layout. Your rubbish your maggot the machine tells you frequently.
I would have bought it myself, but money tied up in Ghostbusters and that's promised to another.

The LCD pros, I would put most around £6k ish, a little more with upgrades. There definitely dropped to a more sensible level, however until the price drops on NITB, £6k is probably about right. Which is similar post COVID around £2k drop, when pro where cheaper, filtered down to the £5k ish mark.

Hopefully the dollar will tank, meaning prices will. Depends on the US elections I suppose, but pinball is not the place for that conversation😜

Question is now…
For any modern Stern Premium:
How much is it worth after you open a NIB?
Could be dropping 3k right from the bat.

Back
Top Bottom