What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I am planning on getting the photos done tomorrow, it's just passed a play test, all working as it should.

Off to Arizona, in a year, but starting to clear some of my stuff, hence trying to sell my pinball.

Thanks for the advice.

Dave

I am planning on getting the photos done tomorrow, it's just passed a play test, all working as it should.

Off to Arizona, in a year, but starting to clear some of my stuff, hence trying to sell my pinball.

Thanks for the advice.

Dave
Good idea to make a start selling now.

We spend quite a bit of time out there, as we have friends there. Great in Autumn and winter, summers not so much! 😂

My son and daughter in law live there, so we go over every year, just got back after spending December over there - lovely weather compared to the rubbish we have now over here! :cool:

A casual wondering rather than a statement of intent at this stage - but what do you peeps reckon on a lovely Kiss LE with topper, owned from new?
Mods include colour dmd ,shaker, invisiglass, lightshow for the Love Gun levitating ball and Demon mouth light.

A casual wondering rather than a statement of intent at this stage - but what do you peeps reckon on a lovely Kiss LE with topper, owned from new?
Mods include colour dmd ,shaker, invisiglass, lightshow for the Love Gun levitating ball and Demon mouth light.
Not many about.. don’t come up often.. probably ball park of £9250 - £10K..

Whats a HUO, 1 owner, Stern Star Wars LE worth? Also have the R2D2 topper, again value?, which I guess is better to sell separately

Whats a HUO, 1 owner, Stern Star Wars LE worth? Also have the R2D2 topper, again value?, which I guess is better to sell separately
Yeah, I would have thought £12k with the topper Is fair. You will miss it though!

And yes, I would have thought separating them might get you a bit more, but might be an easier sell with it as a package.

What do you think the R2D2 Topper is worth?
Someone was asking silly money over on pinside for one but its probably still for sale at the price he wanted, sure it was $4500.

I personally wouldn't want to split mine off the pin as I just feel it makes it so much more rare & desirable, an LE of what was it? 700/800 and then the limited run of the topper of 500. How many LEs are coupled with the topper out of that! In this country!, I know of Yours, Mine, and another guy Mark who has it.

If I had to sell it, I wouldn't let the topper go for less than 3k. But that's just me.

Someone was asking silly money over on pinside for one but its probably still for sale at the price he wanted, sure it was $4500.

I personally wouldn't want to split mine off the pin as I just feel it makes it so much more rare & desirable, an LE of what was it? 700/800 and then the limited run of the topper of 500. How many LEs are coupled with the topper out of that! In this country!, I know of Yours, Mine, and another guy Mark who has it.

If I had to sell it, I wouldn't let the topper go for less than 3k. But that's just me.
I also have the Topper with an LE.

I wouldn’t let it go for less than £2,500, but I don’t think I would separate them if selling.

Last edited:
My one issue with it, is why the hell did they stick the LE plate from the Topper on the back! Makes no sense to me!

My one issue with it, is why the hell did they stick the LE plate from the Topper on the back! Makes no sense to me!
Most likely the licensor didn’t want the plaque on the front, it was Sterns choice to limit the topper maybe they didn’t want Sterns cheap ass plaque on their famous droid 🤷‍♂️

I’ve not looked at it properly but im
Sure the plaque could be moved to the front and stuck on (then could put it back if sold it)

I think there is some absolute bonkers valuation s out there at the minute taking in to account the market at present time I think realistically 10k with the topper 8k without it wasn’t that long ago one was listed and didn’t sell I think the current valuation s on this may be slightly bias as they both own the game
I also doubt anyone in the Uk would buy the topper for over 2k you would have to ship it overseas

I think most of these are ‘what would I sell for’ prices, maybe not market valuations, which given how volatile it has been, I doubt anyone has a handle on it.

And people also bought the Mandalorian topper at £2k and that is not limited.

Back
Top Bottom