What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Re Paragon.

It's obviously really hard to value games. Bull market sellers are asking stupid prices in a Bear market so games linger forever.

Even when a nice STTNG auctions on eBay for £3.6k, the next two are adbertised at 6k and 5.5k.

Pinbot went for 2k on eBay. That nice Flash Gordon on here struggled to sell at 2.6k. Elektra is up on eBay for 2k with no interest

The PF on Paragon looks good, but the cab has been repainted. That cab would put many folk off I am afraid.

Flash Gordons have historically been more valuable than Paragons. I have owned both and much prefer Paragon btw. I'd place Paragon above Elektra but below Pinbot.

I would GUESS unpainted Paragon 1900. Painted Paragon 1700.

Personally, I'd auction it as this market is broken right now and prices very hard to fathom

A mate has a friend who’s clearing out his parents house and found this game he’s put it up for £250 and a couple of people have said they’ll have it straight away , I have no idea but is he selling himself short or is £250 about right ?

Attachments

• IMG_9301.png
    IMG_9301.png
    406.4 KB · Views: 115
Games are not selling quickly now so this behaviour proves your concern.

Your pal should not be afraid of repricing it.

I am sorry but I don't know what it is worth. Is it working ? What is condition ?

I would suggest they fess up to making an honest mistake. Say they have had immediate interest and that they are consulting more widely to find a fair price.

If you can give us some more info and decent quality pictures someone on here will be able to advise better than me. Maybe fair is 400 quid to 750 but I really dunno. It's not my era of game

@DAD Is the expert on these

Good luck

Thoughts on a TBL Loaded edition?

Full set of orange plastic protectors,
Cliffys including dude ramp
Animated launch button
Precision halo flippers (full kit, including UPF)
Unused rug

2 months old (bought new from PH)
450 plays

Animated launch button
Unused rug

450 plays
Best game ever priceless 🤩

Animated launch button
Unused rug

450 plays
I doubt it will be much less than you paid. Appreciate Foo Fighters LE has gone from 16k to 11k in a short timescale but TBL has so few examples in the uk that the price wont have dropped much.

Anyone got thoughts on ball park figures for these titles in the current climate, all of them are pro machines. I've generally thought I'd put them back up for what I paid but I cant see anyone paying 8k for the GZ pro at the moment 😆

Godzilla
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ghostbusters
Star Wars
The Walking Dead

(Just looking to sell 1 or 2 of them, but need to decide on which ones. I do enjoy them all for different reasons but haven't got the time lately so seems silly having them just sitting about.)

Anyone got thoughts on ball park figures for these titles in the current climate, all of them are pro machines. I've generally thought I'd put them back up for what I paid but I cant see anyone paying 8k for the GZ pro at the moment 😆

Godzilla
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ghostbusters
Star Wars
The Walking Dead

(Just looking to sell 1 or 2 of them, but need to decide on which ones. I do enjoy them all for different reasons but haven't got the time lately so seems silly having them just sitting about.)
It’s a guess in this market, only need 1 person to be interested but if not things are hanging around but I’ll guess at-

Gz 7k ish
The others around 6k +/- £500 depending on condition

It’s a guess in this market, only need 1 person to be interested but if not things are hanging around but I’ll guess at-

Gz 7k ish
The others around 6k +/- £500 depending on condition
With GZ Prem listed for under 9K and a Star Wars Prem for £7k I think those prices are a bit over-optimistic in the current Market.

TWD Pro sold for about £5.5k last year before the market started dropping.

GZ Pro might be the highest out of the lot but getting to a point now where most people who wanted one have had one and lots of new ones being release that may push more used ones into the market.

Prices appear to be dropping rapidly for people needing to sell at the moment, just look at those 2 FF LEs and the Flash Gordon, not sure if you would be better waiting to see if its just the after christmas/new year lull of buyers or risk the prices dropping further.

With GZ Prem listed for under 9K and a Star Wars Prem for £7k I think those prices are a bit over-optimistic in the current Market.

TWD Pro sold for about £5.5k last year before the market started dropping.

GZ Pro might be the highest out of the lot but getting to a point now where most people who wanted one have had one and lots of new ones being release that may push more used ones into the market.

Prices appear to be dropping rapidly for people needing to sell at the moment, just look at those 2 FF LEs and the Flash Gordon, not sure if you would be better waiting to see if its just the after christmas/new year lull of buyers or risk the prices dropping further.
Maybe the +500 was an over estimate. Twd is probably the lowest, closer to 5. But the others just depend. 2 GotG went for over 6k recently but were both immaculate. It’s hard to value anything atm, better to just list and see what interest there is and reduce if needed.

He probably has pms from anyone interested already.

Could anyone suggest what I should be asking for my ST:TNG? It plays well, but is not perfect.

All ramps work, no LEDs, monochrome DMD.

Has some extras, but basically unmolested.

Thanks

Dave

Few been listed past year with range of prices from 4 to 5k not selling quickly or at all. Unmodified original in this market your probably looking at sub 4k

Could anyone suggest what I should be asking for my ST:TNG? It plays well, but is not perfect.

Thanks

Dave
There's one up for sale at the moment, you could base price on how it differs from that one, I think one went lower than expected on eBay recently, possibly £3.6k But not 109% on that.

Thanks

Dave
I will get some photos and post it here, is it worth posting it anywhere else?

It needs to go, as we are moving to the States, and transporting it is not an option.

Thanks for the comments so far, really helpful.

Dave

It needs to go, as we are moving to the States, and transporting it is not an option.

Dave
Facebook Marketplace is another place you can try but be prepared for the idiots, and dumb dumb's to come out of the woodwork

Godzilla
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ghostbusters
Star Wars
The Walking Dead

I had an offer of £6500 on my nice GB pro. Sold a GOTG and a TWD in the last couple of years but struggling to remember how much for. The ads will be on here somewhere.

Re Paragon.

It's obviously really hard to value games. Bull market sellers are asking stupid prices in a Bear market so games linger forever.

Even when a nice STTNG auctions on eBay for £3.6k, the next two are adbertised at 6k and 5.5k.

Pinbot went for 2k on eBay. That nice Flash Gordon on here struggled to sell at 2.6k. Elektra is up on eBay for 2k with no interest

The PF on Paragon looks good, but the cab has been repainted. That cab would put many folk off I am afraid.

Flash Gordons have historically been more valuable than Paragons. I have owned both and much prefer Paragon btw. I'd place Paragon above Elektra but below Pinbot.

I would GUESS unpainted Paragon 1900. Painted Paragon 1700.

Personally, I'd auction it as this market is broken right now and prices very hard to fathom
Can only comment on the TNG that went for 3600 on ebay as i have seen it for myself. Worth the money but not exactly had much effort put into it.As you say really hard to value things as folk tend to put too much importance on the title rather than work put in.

A matter of weeks ago I was tempted by a super nice STTNG which had Pinsound and genuine ColourDMD it was valued at 4k but being 3 over would mean loaning another pin out so came to my senses.
I think it sold not long after at that price so taking into consideration a ColourDMD and Pinsound have got to be worth 600 for the pair it would put a nice STTNG around 3.4 and a iffy one about 3.
That said put it up at the top end and see what it brings as market will dictate it worth. Otherwise eBay it at a quid and I’ll defo stump up 2.5k to get it going room or no room 😂

Dave

I would do a post on here, start at £4,000 and reduce every couple of days.

More importantly, you will be able to buy new games brand new games, at reasonable prices!

What part you off to?

Back
Top Bottom