What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

If Chris has it up at that, I’d say that. His pricing is always fair and reflecting condition. We may not like it but rarity innit.
Oh I’m not saying I don’t like it.
I value my Original with a lot of spares and stuff at around £12.

It was just a legitimate question. MMR possibly coming back out again this year. Will the toppers be back?
Will the new games have all the royal edition stuff as standard now?

With the price be around the same as CCR special or more as the demand is high.

Chris is “in the know” of a lot of stuff.

I personally prefer original over remake.

And to throw wood on the fire.. for £14K those siderails should really be sorted out, 😂

Interesting, my MMR LE. Has the HD colour chip fitted and decent speaker upgrade, have the box.
Mint, not a mark.
What’s that worth? A lot by the looks of it😂

Attachments

• IMG_9408.jpeg
    IMG_9408.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9409.jpeg
    IMG_9409.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 49
Oh I’m not saying I don’t like it.
I value my Original with a lot of spares and stuff at around £12.

It was just a legitimate question. MMR possibly coming back out again this year. Will the toppers be back?
Will the new games have all the royal edition stuff as standard now?

With the price be around the same as CCR special or more as the demand is high.

Chris is “in the know” of a lot of stuff.

I personally prefer original over remake.

And to throw wood on the fire.. for £14K those siderails should really be sorted out, 😂

Chris isn't in the know, the only person who is Phil and if you ask him when MMr is coming he'll tell you no idea

MMr is not worth 15k its 10k at best and that top end

I like MM a lot but I think the prices they go for are absolutely insane, but if people are willing to pay that for one then thats down to them and I'll keep my judgement about those people to myself.

Ive got 6 machines that combined I paid nearly £3k less, in the last year not in the pre-silly prices days, than the current asking price for the MMR and just less that the other one mentioned that sold, and I probably get at least 6x the enjoyment out of those machines than I would owning any version of a MM.

The other day I got offered £6k for my G'N'R LE by some prat on fracebook (have my machine up for sale on there as the same price I've listed here); the guy based his offer based on the fact that the game came out about 4 years ago.
I politely declined the offer and mentioned that MM came out in '97(?) , but you'd be lucky to find one for less than £8k or more (haven't seen an OG MM sold in a while so not sure if my estimate was correct, but I made my point) - MM is an awesome game (prefer AFM myself, but that's likely mainly due to theme, given the similarities)

Possibly not the right section but what’s a Bally/stern backbox transformer worth.
For the last 15+ yrs it’s been used to test boards. (Can’t see any markings as they’ve worn off but think it came off a Bally HGT

I was being offered pros at £6.5k - £7k. Thats because I wanted one. I paid over £8k for a premium, just recently because I wanted one.

The Ecto Goggles screen, magna slings, physical lock and containment unit plastic housing, library sculpt make the premium a heck of a lot of fun and IMO I think make the premium the way to go. I wouldn’t trade down to a pro.

With all that said, a stock, clean one should be £7.5k I would say, maybe lower but I don’t know if you’ll find one.

I was being offered pros at £6.5k - £7k. Thats because I wanted one. I paid over £8k for a premium, just recently because I wanted one.

The Ecto Goggles screen, magna slings, physical lock and containment unit plastic housing, library sculpt make the premium a heck of a lot of fun and IMO I think make the premium the way to go. I wouldn’t trade down to a pro.

With all that said, a stock, clean one should be £7.5k I would say, maybe lower but I don’t know if you’ll find one.
£7.5k for a premium 🤣🤣🤣 good luck we that

I can’t see anyone letting go of a gb premium for 7.5k

I tend to agree, but I have one and am trying to offset my own bias on that basis.

I think if I wasn’t as desperate for one as I was, that would’ve been my limit.

As I say, pros were being offered to me between 6.5 and 7 and the premium is a loaded machine in comparison, the bells and whistles are all great and the physical ball lock / extra scoop is AMAZING - I’ve always been a pro first, but GB premium features integrate with the theme far better.

Thanks. From what I've read, Premium is definitely the way to go.

Thanks. From what I've read, Premium is definitely the way to go.
For me the premium is a must , I think you would be around 8.5k to 9k for one depending on mods etc and condition etc great game indeed . If you can pick one up for £7.5k il stick a wanted ad up for the le offering £9.5k 😜

Valuing pins is hard. Especially at the moment. I have a SS with every bell and whistle on it going. I’d have thought that was worth near to a GB Prem, but I don’t think that’s worth £7.5k.

A GB premium has been at £8k I’d say but don’t know how the down turn has affected it.

Williams amusements had one at just shy of £9k for quite some weeks before it went (presumably sold) and that’s retail.

So is £7.5 that far from the mark?

A GB premium has been at £8k I’d say but don’t know how the down turn has affected it.

Williams amusements had one at just shy of £9k for quite some weeks before it went (presumably sold) and that’s retail.

I bet you won’t see a premium on here in the next two year for £7.5k … I’d think it would start with an 8 … just my opinion of course

I bet you won’t see a premium on here in the next two year for £7.5k … I’d think it would start with an 8 … just my opinion of course
Yeah I’m sure your right and £8k feels right to me but as I said, the one at Williams hung around a while, which surprised me to be honest.

I've said this before, the gap is closing on some sought after Stern DMD machines compared to some Stern LCD pros, you'll now find a standard stock GZ Pro for around the price of a real nice GB Pro.

I seen the listing on Williams for the GB Premium when nosing a few times, appears to have gone now. The price they were asking, in the current market you'll pick up a GZ premium for the same price.

Hoping Stern re-runs a classic GB actually, though I would not be for movie clips if they go that route.

Simply but - nobody here is in the know about CGC exccept maybe for @Gary Flower and a couple of others I know.

Generally speaking stuff becomes knowledge to other people in the know a few weeks before something launches.

Despite what people think, certain people do not have hot lines to people high up within these companies.

Anyone have an idea what a ToM is worth? Looks to be in ok condition - chipped slingshot and some rubbers look a little dirty from the pics but other than that it looks fine. Also has a colour DMD. Any thoughts?

I was tempted by that one. Surprised it didn't sell quicker. Knock 20% VAT off that and you've probably got the rough price

Back
Top Bottom