What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

GottlIeb Super Orbit, pretty rare 80A I think, well I've never seen one for sale before. Restored, full working condition but not perfect. Not easy to pitch this one, thoughts?
20230811_145538.jpg

20230811_145544.jpg

It's very rare and I'd think very desirable to a Gottlieb fan.
Price is a difficult one as I've never seen another, I can see Gott fans in the US going nuts for something like this.

It's very rare and I'd think very desirable to a Gottlieb fan.
Price is a difficult one as I've never seen another, I can see Gott fans in the US going nuts for something like this.
Hmmm maybe worth putting on Pinball Owners then. Ta

I would put it on Pinball Owners that gives you the US and Europe both of which are full of Gottlieb nuts.

Reactions: JMP
I can see Gott fans in the US going nuts for something like this.

As in "Goin' Nuts", the squirrel themed prototype 80A (only a batch of 10 produced)?

Looking at ipdb for GN, it looks utterly barking; three r/h flippers, seven bumpers and beginning play with a 3-ball multiball. And working on a timed basis for each ball, rather than the entire game.

As in "Goin' Nuts", the squirrel themed prototype 80A (only a batch of 10 produced)?

Looking at ipdb for GN, it looks utterly barking; three r/h flippers, seven bumpers and beginning play with a 3-ball multiball. And working on a timed basis for each ball, rather than the entire game.
Played it once a few years ago, really lovely game actually it's a shame it never got out into production

What's your guys thoughts on a TZ.

Given the following conditions:

1. Playfield ware over holes and door area, ideally needs replacing. Cabinet fade and damage. Machine is operational.
2. Minor playfield ware, doesn't need replacing. Cabinet fade and damage.
3. Minor playfield ware, doesn't need replacing. Cabinet has no fade and minor damage.
4. Machine is considered by most as 'mint'. Playfield has no visible damage, cabinet has no visible damage or fade.

Prices for me on this game are all over the place, so would like to build some consensus.

TZ in any condition is 5k plus. If it’s rough then probably 5-6k.

I could be very wrong though. I’d say about a grand less than a TAF in the same condition.

Yeah I think you'd struggle to find a working one under 5k. Super nice TZ on here not moving at 7.7k so that gives you an upper bound. I know of one which sold recently for 5.8k, not seen the condition myself but told it was tidy, all working, cab faded.

Hi Folks,

Looking for a current value on these please. We aren't looking for trades.

Tales of the Arabian Nights (ColourDMD, LEDOCD).
Issues: Couple of broken plastics (snake, near captive ball, sling, near slings) but we have a spare NOS plastics set.
8S7uB2M.jpg
r6gBiNM.jpg

Theatre of Magic (ColourDMD).
Issues: Occasional Trunk Error that clears after the trunk test. Couple of broken plastics (sling, near slings) but we have a spare NOS plastics set.
9WaUNpJ.jpg
bh31Ddg.jpg

Scared Stiff (ColourDMD, LED skulls, Dancing Boogymen, eyeball shooter)
No issues.
ZnRF9kb.jpg
f65BALv.jpg

Did you end up selling these?

What's your guys thoughts on a TZ.

Given the following conditions:

1. Playfield ware over holes and door area, ideally needs replacing. Cabinet fade and damage. Machine is operational.
2. Minor playfield ware, doesn't need replacing. Cabinet fade and damage.
3. Minor playfield ware, doesn't need replacing. Cabinet has no fade and minor damage.
4. Machine is considered by most as 'mint'. Playfield has no visible damage, cabinet has no visible damage or fade.

Prices for me on this game are all over the place, so would like to build some consensus.
Sold mine pre lockdown which I considered super nice, no PF wear or issues whatsoever along with a number of nice subtle mods.
It went for 6k but add £500 for todays market.
A working players one with issues I would say 5k but finding one is the tricky part.
Top dollar minty and the skys the limit if
You find the right buyer.
I had mine over 20yr and there lies the problem as they don’t change hands a lot.

Ok so lots of people like asking "how much is x or y table worth???". So... Here's a thread to ask those questions....

Please post these requests in here and not create a new thread asking, since those will only be moved to here anyhow....

This means that people who want to avoid these type of threads can do so...

Cheers

Hi there, anybody got a rough figure for a Bally 4 Queens apparently in good order, and a Williams The Getaway High Speed 2 working but with a wee ball delivery and plunger issues? Cheers

Hi All, been on pinside researching EM Snow Queen, trying to advise a friend. What do these EMs go for these days? It’s not hi rank at 148, in good Nick. What’s the UK estimate? Thanks.

Hi all, how much do you think Lethal Weapon 3 would fetch in the UK? Been owned for the last 20+ years without a huge amount of play. Genuine machine in original condition, no mods other than a handful of LEDs. Playfield in good condition with some minor wear around some inserts. Original PCBs. TIA.

Attachments

• 20230820_093603.jpg
    20230820_093603.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230819_160210.jpg
    20230819_160210.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230813_130533.jpg
    20230813_130533.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20230820_093612.jpg
    20230820_093612.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230819_112211.jpg
    20230819_112211.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 21
Sold my very nice Lethal Weapon 3 for £2.9k recently and it sold straight away. Missing it already, so was almost tempted when I saw your post 😅

Hypothetical, but if a Tx-Sector eventually reared it's head in a For Sale capacity how much do peeps reckon ?

I prefer the variety of shots and rules on genesis by a little bit.
Tx has the better music and spinners though

Seeing if I can raise money for a certain Godzilla LE....

What's the going rate for the following.

Spectrum, shopped and restored by New Forest Pinball. Altek CPU.

Swords of Fury. Beautiful original example.

No Good Gofers. Shopped by New Forest Pinball

Sopranos. Shopped by New Forest Pinball.

Family Guy. Shopped by New Forest Pinball

STTNG. Shopped by New Forest Pinball.

The biggest issue I have is all are folded up at the moment due to house renovation work so really hard to get any set up and playing pics.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom