What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

sold mine in less than an hour on eBay this year over 6k and it was players condition faded cab. Its a game that doesnt come up anymore when was once very common.

Hi all, I have a 1993 Williams Indiana jones machine that I would like a rough valuation for. It’s in full working order and plays really nice but the exterior of the machine has faded. Any help appreciated
Thanks
Steve

Pix and a more detailed description needed but 6+

IJ commands more than TAF, has done since I can remember and I won’t debate why.
I have one, so assume a bias but £6k+ for faded players condition sounds about right. Assuming that may mean it has playfield wear, faded cab, some wear and untidy plastics.
£7k+ for a nice condition one
£10k+ for a mint quality restored one doesn’t feel unrealistic.

Last edited:
Lots of machines are hanging around at high prices at the moment. I’ve only bought and sold one game over the last 2 years. I struggle to justify a newish Stern at 6k+. I’m amazed that people value WMS games at prices higher than this.

What’s a Original Medieval Madness worth, with CGC topper, signed Translite by design team, shaker motor, side art, upgraded speakers, kit troll eyes, re plated wireforms, green moat..

With a spare plastic set, castle portcullis, spare catapult wireform, Cabinet decals (Screen print from Phoenix)

Playfield does have a few touch ups and wear spots. Nothing major.. Only picture I have At 6am. 😂
IMG_0674.jpeg

Oh… and a Color DMD - LCD. 😂

Last edited:
I don’t want to throw a number out there.
But I think for maximum return I’d maybe consider selling the topper separately.
Good luck with all the pms 😂

Courting controversy here but does the topper add value or actually devalue it? I personally dislike the remake topper.

Most of the time it would make no difference as you can take them off but the hole it leaves would be annoying.

I’ve got a similar thing with a headphone socket on my MB. I’ve never used it and don’t like it but removing it would leave a hole in the front of the game 🤬

So saying we all know Dave’s original MM is going to fly out 😀

I know of a low plays remake Royale edition (topper and all the trimmings) which sold for 13k recently. I'd think an original even with topper would sell for less than that.

I do think you can get top money for this £12+ but the market of potential buyers at that price has shrunk.
So may have to wait longer than you would have a year or two ago.

Good luck anyway and with lowball offers don’t be insulted just decline politely and wait until the right buyer comes along 🙂

Some offers are a little insulting.

okay. First off, it wasnt an offer, it was a guess at the price of a game that doesnt come up often, in a tough market, and with another R on the way. Nobody knows what this would go for, hence the wild estimates you're getting.

Here's an idea - put it up for sale properly, for what you think it's worth.

And please. If I say something insulting let me know at the time so at least I have a chance to apologise.

Back
Top Bottom